My payment has been declined. I have a iPad and iPhone 10.

My payment has been...

My payment has been declined

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a iPad and iPhone 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Aprox 1 week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

4/20/2018
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What payment has been declined?

When try try to purchase iBooks or and game purchases my visa is declned. I went into settings and made sure all of the payment info was correct. My bank contacted me and took the hold off the card and told me I would have to contact you.

Now that the hold is off the card, try purchasing it again.

I have it still won’t wirk

Okay, you are going to need to give Apple Tech Support a call. You can reach them at(###) ###-####

No thank you
Thank you

You're welcome. If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

Ricky Expert