Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

ChrisC
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
My computer saying windows defender alert Zeus virus is
John, System/Network administrator
Hi my computer saying windows defender alert Zeus virus is detected on my computer and they give me a number to call Microsoft to Rectify and unlock my computer is this valid telephone number … read more
My other computer is locked and it tells kme i have to call
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
my other computer is locked and it tells kme i have to call a number … read more
There was a virus alert on my computer I called the windows
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
there was a virus alert on my computer I called the windows number on the screen and did everything he asked me to do but when he asked for 177.00 dollars and my card number I got scared so I said no … read more
I received a security shield virus alert. I restored my computer
Tim W.
Tim W., Computer Support Specialist
I received a security shield virus alert. I restored my computer to a previous time. Then I went out and purchased the McAfee Total Protection 2012 and installed it. As soon as I did that I got increa… read more
I just had an audio alert telling me my computer has been
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I just had an audio alert telling me my computer has been compromised with a virus and they gave me a number to call. This sounds suspicious. … read more
I was having a verbal message to not shop on my computer and
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I was having a verbal message to not shop on my computer and call a phone number for help. It may be a zeus virus. … read more
I've received a virus alert on another computer (Error
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I've received a virus alert on another computer (Error 3658f93121d9e6b) telling me it is from microsoft telling me access to the computer is denied and to call(###) ###-####immediately. Is this a scam… read more
I was on my laptop and received a system security alert and
Joshua Gransbury
Joshua Gransbury, A.A.S
I was on my laptop and received a system security alert and has blocked and is telling me to call 1-***-***-**** is this a good number … read more
I continue to receive "Security Alerts" claiming "VIRUS
I continue to receive "Security Alerts" claiming "VIRUS ATTACK ON MY PC" with instructions to "Please contact MICROSOFT CERTIFIED Technicians toll-free" at(###) ###-#### I have been scammed before by … read more
Have a message saying virus alert from Microsoft the
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Repair Technician
Have a message saying virus alert from Microsoft the computer is blocked and wants me to call Microsoft security @ 1-***-***-**** … read more
Security alert popped up saying they detected virus and to
Security alert popped up saying they detected virus and to call a toll free number and not to shut off computer won't allow me to download to correct problem and nobody answering toll free number … read more
When I click on Edge, I get this announcement that Ineed to
Bryan, IT Consultant
When I click on Edge, I get this announcement that Ineed to call because my computer may have a virus. Is this a accurate and what do I do. It will not let me leave this site. I have to turn off my co… read more
About 30 mins agoI turned my computer on and had a security
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
About 30 mins agoI turned my computer on and had a security alert with a number to call. I called the number and talked to a fellow who claimed to be working for Microsoft and would clean up the Troja… read more
Received a pop up alert from Windows saying that my computer
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Received a pop up alert from Windows saying that my computer may be compromised. Called the number of(###) ###-#### Can you tell me if this is not a scam? The code was 055BCCAC9FRC. It stated that I s… read more
i installed fix it 11 and now windows security alert tells
John Iacono
John Iacono, Managing network engineer
i installed fix it 11 and now windows security alert tells me that the anti virus is out of date… read more
My computer is constantly receiving Symantec Security Alerts
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
My computer is constantly receiving Symantec Security Alerts and informing me that my Norton Anti Virus needs renewing. The subscription was renewed 26.5.2009.myAccount IDNNN-NN-NNNNCustomer nameCusto… read more
I have a malware that has locked my Edge screen telling me
Richard, IT Manager
I have a malware that has locked my Edge screen telling me to call their number for help. I did not click them. I can access internet via Internet Explorer. I cannot get task manager to open. How to I… read more
I have picked up some kind of malware or virus that has
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
I have picked up some kind of malware or virus that has locked up my MS Edge telling me I have to call some number at MS to get my computer fixed … read more