I have a new iPhone 8 but cannot remember my Apple ID/pw.

I have a new...

I have a new iPhone 8 but cannot remember my Apple ID/pw

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not recently is the best I can do...

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/20/2018
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

The Apple ID is typically your email. Do you know what email you may have used?

Okay, here is the site to reset the password. Just put in that email as the ID and it will walk you through the steps to reset the password: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

Ricky Expert