Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Richard, Computer Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have installe acrobat reader in my windows 7 operating system. However,
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator
I have installe acrobat reader in my windows 7 operating system. However, when I click on the acrobat reader program or on a pdf file, I receive the follwoing messageö Acrobat failed to connect to a D… read more
A friend I thought, installed Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat.
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
A friend I thought, installed Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat. When I click on Adobe Reader the message "error 1327, invalidDrive:F appears. When I click on Adobe Acrobat "error code: 0xE001C07D appear… read more
My desktop was repaired in shop and Acrobat Reader was taken
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
My desktop was repaired in shop and Acrobat Reader was taken off. I installed Acrobat Reader X and sometimes doc open and most of the time, they don't open. I have XP Service Pack 3 Frustrating. Help.… read more
There ia a problem with Adobe Acrobat/Reader. Please exit
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
"There ia a problem with Adobe Acrobat/Reader. Please exit Adobe Acrobat/Reader and try again." This is the message when I try to open a pdf file. How do I try to fix? Thanks… read more
I NEED ADOBE_ACROBAT_PRO_6.0.ZIP IN ORDER TO INSTALL ACROBAT
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
I NEED ADOBE_ACROBAT_PRO_6.0.ZIP IN ORDER TO INSTALL ACROBAT ADOBE READER 6.0. I HAVE THIS FILE, BUT WHEN I EXTRACT THE FILES AND TRY TO INSTALL, IT SAYS THAT IT CAN NOT READ DATA1.CAB FILE. BUT IT IS… read more
Are there viruses in Adobe Acrobat 8.1.3. or Acrobat Reader
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Doctoral Degree
Are there viruses in Adobe Acrobat 8.1.3. or Acrobat Reader 9 that are causing non-recognition problems with my HP 2175 all-in-one? I have uninstalled my printer software and reinstalled the full up-t… read more
I installed the Adobe Acrobat reader. Every time I want to
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I installed the Adobe Acrobat reader. Every time I want to open a file, I get an error message. "Adobe Acrobat reader has encountered a problem and needs to close" Please advise. Yhanks. Bert… read more
I have Acrobat reader on my computer. It is in French, not
Richard, Computer Specialist
I have Acrobat reader on my computer. It is in French, not English. How can I get this fixed… read more
Yesterday i paid $52.80 for adobe acrobat reader and it never
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Yesterday i paid $52.80 for adobe acrobat reader and it never downloaded, how do i get my money back ?… read more
Adobe reader 8.1 is installed. When I click it on, a ...
Claws224, CIO
Hi, If you are using Windows, Could you click start,Settings Control Panel and then open Add/Remove programs and Uninstall any copies of Adobe Reader that you have. Then delete the Adobe directory by … read more
I am trying to install Adobe reader 9.1, and it wont install.
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian, Bachelor's Degree
I am trying to install Adobe reader 9.1, and it won't install. The install window stalls at 0. when I click on the application I get message: Entry Point Not Found, [email protected]@@[email protected] could no… read more
I was trying to update Acrobat reader to Acrobat Reader X and
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I was trying to update Acrobat reader to Acrobat Reader X and was unable. The error was "1406". The message told me to adjust the rights to Administrative for the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MA… read more
Using a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, I have ...
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Using a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, I have downloaded an executable file from the European Patent Office. I have filled-in the file with the pertinent information, but I am unable to save … read more
My Adobe Reader 9.0 will not work. When downloading pdf files
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
My Adobe Reader 9.0 will not work. When downloading pdf files up comes a Acrobat plug-in that says: The Adobe Acrobat Reader that is running can not be used to view PDF files in a web browser. Please … read more
How do I sign a Acrobat Reader document.When I scroll
Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Software Engineer
How do I "sign" a Acrobat Reader document.When I scroll the little "hand" over and click,nothing happens.… read more
I have adobe acrobat pro 9 and recently purchased an upgrade
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I have adobe acrobat pro 9 and recently purchased an upgrade for acrobat pro dc for MAC and installing it asked for my previous serial # which I gave aand didn't let me proceeded.Help … read more
HAVE INSTALLED AN ACROBAT READER 5.0, NOW I CANT GET INFORMATION
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
HAVE INSTALLED AN ACROBAT READER 5.0, NOW I CAN'T GET INFORMATION TO COME THROUGH. ALSO HAVE ADOBE READER 9 AND ABOBE FLASHER PLAYER. i HAVE THESE PROGRAMS AND WOULD LIKE TO USE THEM.… read more
I have generated a form using Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro. When I open
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Repair Technician
I have generated a form using Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro. When I open this with Adobe Acrobat 9 Reader I get the message that I can't save the completed form. Is there any way of overcoming this problem? I w… read more