Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Richard, Computer Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
How do I open OneNote for the first time and why is this essential
Jess
Jess, Bachelor's Degree
How do I open OneNote for the first time and why is this essential prior to printing a newly-created document?… read more
How do I print from my computer. Get OneNote must start for
Adam
Adam, High School or GED
How do I print from my computer. Get "OneNote must start for the first time. You can return here and try again" An email with instructions would be very much appreciated. Email:[email protected] Thank yo… read more
Im trying to get into my Windows Mail and its asking for
Leon Russell
Leon Russell, ITS Technician
I'm trying to get into my Windows Mail and it's asking for user name and password XXXXX the first time ever I can connect to internet OK but not to my mail… read more
I cannot print as Onenote did not finish what it was
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I cannot print as Onenote did not finish what it was doing????? How do I get out of Onenote, did not even know I was in it. … read more
Im locked out of my E mail. For the first time you are asking
Leon Russell
Leon Russell, ITS Technician
I'm locked out of my E mail. For the first time you are asking me for a ID#. I don't have one. This is the first time I 'v been asked for one.… read more
Quark 6.1 isnt printing photos in brochure document
Magic C.
Magic C., Commercial Network Field Engineer
I'm using quark 6.1 and I'm trying to print out brochures (with pictures) that I've been printing for 5 years now. All of a sudden, my pictures aren't printing on the document. The space where the pho… read more
When I try to logon to AOL, and its telling me Ive been connected
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
When I try to logon to AOL, and it's telling me I've been connected but it just sits there and eventually times out.… read more
Trying to print envelopes that are 7.25" x 5.25" Not having
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
trying to print envelopes that are 7.25" x 5.25" Not having any success … read more
Im trying to get my first Monthly Pass. I paid for it at
Dustin, Support Technician
I'm trying to get my first Monthly Pass. I paid for it at a meeting this morning and I've been trying for several attempts at filling out the info for you and it keeps coming back to telling me to che… read more
After I upgraded from OneNote 2007 to OneNote 2010, I no longer
Tom K
Tom K, Assistant Information Systems Manager
After I upgraded from OneNote 2007 to OneNote 2010, I no longer have the option to Print to OneNote. How do I get back this important function?… read more
Im a first time user of software like Quicken, and Im trying
sqr_root
sqr_root, Information Technology Manager
I'm a first time user of software like Quicken, and I'm trying to figure out what to buy -- Quicken or something else? If Quicken, which version? And CD-ROM or online? If you can help, I'd be very gra… read more
Hi, this is the first time Im trying to find a person with
namzyanzy
namzyanzy, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, this is the first time I'm trying to find a person with a hotmail address and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong I enter the address as it was given to [email protected] and nothing is coming … read more
TRYING TO PRINT BUT IS SAYS W ERE SORRY ONENOTE IS CLEANING
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
TRYING TO PRINT BUT IS SAYS W ERE SORRY ONENOTE IS CLEANING UP FROM THE LAST TIME IT WAS OPEN … read more
For the first time ever for me, Ive been scammed. Someone
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
For the first time ever for me, I've been scammed. Someone claiming to be me sent out to every email address on my Contact List a letter saying that I was in Nigeria and desperately needed money. All … read more
Im trying to use google docs for the first time and am creating
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
I'm trying to use google docs for the first time and am creating a spreadsheet. How do I adjust the width or depth of a cell or column??? I'm use to having a column-width option in excel and don't see… read more
I'm trying to do an IF, AND statement but I'm not sure of
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I'm trying to do an IF, AND statement but I'm not sure of the correct syntax, or if it is even possible. … read more
I've been trying to create a LinkedIn account, but every
Anusha GR
Anusha GR, Technical Engineer
I've been trying to create a LinkedIn account, but every time I input an email, password, and my first and last name and click the join button, I always get a message saying "Sorry, something went wro… read more
Hello, Ive been working on a problem for some days now and
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
Hello, I've been working on a problem for some days now and still haven't achieved what I've set out to do. I have a document in which I would like to scan into my pc in PDF form, edit a name within i… read more