Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Aaron B
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Help!!! I am having problems with JAVA. Some of my games
Richard, IT Manager
Help!!! I am having problems with JAVA. Some of my games on facebook wouldn't download. I went into Java and it said some of the program wasn't working. So, I uninstalled it and went to www.java.com/e… read more
Hello. I was trying to work with Norton to fix my program.
John, System/Network administrator
Hello. I was trying to work with Norton to fix my program. They said my Windows Vista 2006 was not compatible and I needed to download service pack 1. How do I do this?… read more
T. It was trying to update said there was a problem with
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
it was trying to update said there was a problem with update … read more
hi trying to complete a form on line it mess said i need to
Josh, It Support Specialist
hi trying to complete a form on line it mess said i need to run java script have a mac how do i do that… read more
Trying to get the new java to work with live ops schedule,
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
trying to get the new java to work with live ops schedule … read more
I am trying to download a Norton 360 but the chat person at
James Carter
James Carter, Master's Degree
I am trying to download a Norton 360 but the chat person at Norton said it was a problem with the vendor. I suspect I should ask Toshiba first, since this is being installed on my Toshiba Satellite co… read more
i cannot get into yahoo games tables. the notice said to enable
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
i cannot get into yahoo games tables. the notice said to enable java applets. i did that, but it still dont work. wazzup wit that.… read more
I am trying to update Java on my PC running Windows XP. I have
Pam R
Pam R, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I am trying to update Java on my PC running Windows XP. I have removed the old Java. When I try downloading the 29 update I get a message: Error - Java(TM) Installer Downloaded file C:\Documents and S… read more
I am trying to update my Norton protection service, but when
Carl Poersch
Carl Poersch, Sr. Network Engineer
I am trying to update my Norton protection service, but when i open an internet page with norton on it, i get a redirect to a blocked page telling me that the page that i am about to view can be poten… read more
Is it web services llc a fraud. Acer, I was trying to get in
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I was trying to get in my paypal account and it said I needed to update my drivers. I called paypal and was told I was speaking to a micro soft rep and he referred me to it web services. … read more
Cannot get on line forget password and try there way and
Richard, IT Manager
Cannot get on line forget password ***** try there way and it's not working … read more
my computer has viruses the norton 360 was probably not installed
tekbabe
tekbabe, Technical Support Coordinator
my computer has viruses the norton 360 was probably not installed properly.i need help to fix this. my son said there is a wa to fix this from your end ,… read more
Qwest sent an update for my DSL. The computer can get on line
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Qwest sent an update for my DSL. The computer can get on line but I can't. Norton does updates, Vista does updates, and i am recieving apple application support error. The computer does not recognize … read more
I can't print Emails on my printer. Local repair man said
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
I can't print Emails on my printer. Local repair man said update doesn't allow it and said I needed to use Firefox. Dont want to change! … read more
I need help with my wallet funds it stopped working it said
Pete, Senior Engineer
I need help with my wallet funds it stopped working it said credit card information not valid but its been work fine until today… read more
my google chrome stopped working i tried ro reload it but it
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
my google chrome stopped working i tried ro reload it but it saids my java is disabled i checked java and it is not disabled… read more
I cannot get into Pogo, they said I needed to plug my Java
Mark Church
Mark Church, CEO
I cannot get into Pogo, they said I needed to plug my Java in and I do not see where anything is unplugged. Please help me I haven't had Pogo in about 5 months. Debra… read more
help me please i am trying to put a new norton 360 version
Bryan, IT Consultant
help me please i am trying to put a new norton 360 version on my laptop and dont know what to do now it told me to uninstall the old one and thats where my problems started… read more