Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
How do I change the default settings for the business cards
Greg G
Greg G, Director of Information Technology
How do I change the default settings for the business cards in Outlook 07 - Not individually; I know how to do that. I need to reset the default… read more
How do I locate and contact my web host for one ...
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Director Of Engineer
How do I locate and contact my web host for one of my websites for a business I own. I set it up, and now need to make a change but dont have any idea who it is and how I might find out who they are? … read more
How can I setup a website anonymously so that it cannot be
Dave K
Dave K, Charter Captain & I.S. Director
How can I setup a website anonymously so that it cannot be linked back to me. I was thinking of setting up a business name and then linking this to the website so it is the business who owns the websi… read more
How do I get into my business existing website to make changes
Stephen
Stephen, Internet Programmer
my boss hired someone to do our website years ago and it is now out of date. We would like to get into the website and update it. How do we go about doing this?… read more
I have a business called Reenoo Workshops. When one googles
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
I have a business called Reenoo Workshops. When one googles that name, several options appear to choose from (website, etc.) - which is great. However, there is one YELP choice that displays my busine… read more
I needed a website for for my business. The business makes ...
Branden
Branden, Owner/Operator
I needed a website for for my business. The business makes signs,banners,vehicle graphics. This was to be a mostly online business. A company was hired to build us a site and do the programming necess… read more
My calendar for my business website is still not working.....this
Mike D.
Mike D., Bachelor's Degree
My calendar for my business website is still not working.....this is painful for business. How long do you expect the problem to last?? What can I do to fix this right now???? Thanks, V… read more
have multiple email accounts with my outlook... cancelled one
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
have multiple email accounts with my outlook... cancelled one of them but cannot change from it still being the default data file and thus notifications, homepage etc. won't function from what I want … read more
Linkedin; How do i adjust my settings to default in my area
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Linkedin; How do i adjust my settings to default in my area for all the times i am searching for a particular professional without having to put in the area code each time?… read more
I have attempted to sign up Google for business several days
John Iacono
John Iacono, Managing network engineer
I have attempted to sign up Google for business several days now and never can passed the second step of verifying the domain name that I had purchased from GoDaddy.com. Please help. My domain name is… read more
How do reset my lenovo laptop to default settings? : 3087
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
How do reset my lenovo laptop to default settings? … read more
When I try to reset my Canon to default. The message says
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
When I try to reset my Canon to default. The message says "busy." How can I reset it to default… read more
In Word, my page orientation default is set to Landscape. How
WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Master's Degree
In Word, my page orientation default is set to Landscape. How do I change it to default to Portrait?… read more
Our business phone number shows up in error on a Google website
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
Our business phone number shows up in error on a Google website - how do I get the number removed. We get several wrong numbers a day.… read more
hey there. I am a small business owner that paid a friend
bbl242003
bbl242003, Federal
hey there. I am a small business owner that paid a friend to help start a website for me due to my illiteracy with computers. He boasted that he is starting a web design business and I decided to pay … read more
I want to set up a new email and website in yahoo small business. How
Daniel, Bachelor's Degree
I want to set up a new email and website in yahoo small business. How do I do?? I need sassyroyals.com [email protected] Anne… read more
I have a business website built using Wix and I cannot
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
I have a business website built using Wix and I cannot figure out how to set up the page so the customer can order the service and I probably messed up the pages anyway by trying to fix it. Any idea o… read more
O&O Backup. How do I set all settings to default System
Comp Master
Comp Master, Engineer
O&O Backup. How do I set all setting's to default? System settings do not include this fascility,… read more