Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Michael T
Michael T
Michael T, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I can not access internet which happen after I refuse to pay
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I can not access internet which happen after I refuse to pay a scam tech who I permitted to access my computer remotely … read more
Why should I pay more money for this replacement Laptop? hp
Travis B.
Travis B., Computer Technician
I assume you are HP or are connected to HP for this problem? Again this is 2nd or 3rd replacement hp dv series laptop. All previous had problems. This one dv2 has ATi 3400 video inside, and displays 3… read more
i do not pay aol any more please dont take money from my account
Michael T
Michael T, Computer Hardware Engineer
i do not pay aol any more please dont take money from my account why dony aol respect my wishesi i dropped it over a month ago ty tuttie fruity… read more
Microsoft shut down my computer. Windows10. 10 min. I would
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I would use phone but it broke I do no not have any more money than that I am on ssd… read more
i cant retrieve my email contacts. am not recg any more emails.
Dustin, Support Technician
i can't retrieve my email contacts. am not rec'g any more emails. someone is using my name to scam people for money (to be sent to an address in Malaysia). however, i noticed that in the email sent to… read more
why do i have to pay you any money my laptop was just purchase
Richard.Finney.
Richard.Finney., Student. Microsoft's M.C.S.E.
why do i have to pay you any money my laptop was just purchase on 12/21/08 my computer is not even 3months old… read more
I may have been hacked. Is NetCom a scam? My laptop screen
Richard, IT Manager
I may have been hacked. Is NetCom a scam? My laptop screen threw up a flashing alert with audio not to close my computer or perform any actions and call call the Microsoft no on the screen. No. Was 18… read more
Well I fell for Microsoft warning alert but told them I was
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Repair Technician
well I fell for Microsoft warning alert but told them I was not paying any money and they were a scam not I can not get this off my screen . It is on my laptop What do I do???? … read more
Ive been using microsoft money 2004 and have now upgraded to
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Ive been using microsoft money 2004 and have now upgraded to a laptop with Windows 7 and have downloaded money plus. when i try to convert my file it tells me it cant as the version is too old. is the… read more
my hotmail account was hacked and i cant remember my secret
Aziz
Aziz, Bachelor's Degree
my hotmail account was hacked and i can't remember my secret password XXXXX do not hav money to pay either can u close down my acct wat can u do??… read more
In have been trying to close my Hotmail account to no avail.
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
In have been trying to close my Hotmail account to no avail. I do not want to open it any more because of the virus in it. SO I cannot go to the account and close it there. What can I do??… read more
I'mtrying to close my Ourtime.com account with no sucsess. I
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I'mtrying to close my Ourtime.com account with no sucsess. I also feel it a total scam also for you to charge me to do this.Why take more advantage of me?… read more
my account has been hacked and i need to close it down... my
Andy, Computer Consultant
my account has been hacked and i need to close it down... my password XXXXX been changed and i cannot access it or close it. there are constant emails being sent asking for money of my family and frie… read more
My computer was hacked & destroyed by hackers in August. It
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
My computer was hacked & destroyed by hackers in August. It also ruined my good INTEL LAPTOP.Bank refused my money back. I had a nervous breakdown- could not PAY my COBRA HEALTH INSURANCE OR ANY BILLS… read more
hey, my computer is not picking up that i have a cd rom drive
Jeremyspo
Jeremyspo, Bachelor's Degree
hey, my computer is not picking up that i have a cd rom drive any more. it opens and closes but it is not showing in my computer or disk management. i have tried many things including deleting the upp… read more
For the past week I have been totally unable to access my MS
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
For the past week I have been totally unable to access my MS Money (2007 Premium) app. It has worked faithfully for many years, and now I cannot get in at all. A week ago I rec'd the message that my e… read more
I have a window 7 desk top computer and have not been able
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
I have a window 7 desk top computer and have not been able to down load Outlook Express. Is there any fix for this problem. I am not a geek, but a senior citizen. Your help or answer would be apprecia… read more
I have installed on my computer MS Money & have forgotten
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Good morning, I have installed on my computer MS Money & have forgotten the password ***** access the program! Is there any way that I can get in to it, or will I have to uninstall & reinstall? Bob Co… read more