Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Jason Jones, Computer Expert

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have an eee PC 1000HA. The left one third of the display
JustinDS
JustinDS, tech support specialist
I have an eee PC 1000HA. The left one third of the display is greenish and flickers. If I move the display into a more open position, sometimes the flicker will stop, but that third of the screen stil… read more
My asus Eee PC 1000HA wont boot up, its emitting a steady
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
My asus Eee PC 1000HA won't boot up, it's emitting a steady beeping noise and the BioPost message is Check Cable Connection! PXE-MOF: Exiting Intel PXE ROM. Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Ins… read more
Have had a virus on my 1000HA Eee PC which has caused my computer
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
Have had a virus on my 1000HA Eee PC which has caused my computer to switch off and have not been able to switch back on. When I power up all I get is a black screen with a flashing _. Have used batte… read more
I am working with the EEE slate EP 121 and having problems
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
I am working with the EEE slate EP 121 and having problems with the USB ports. I have a wireless mouse dongle in one port, and a dental USB camera in the other port. Both devices work fine together. I… read more
I have purchased a used Asus Eee PC 1000HA 10-inch netbook.
Matt, IT Support/Administrator
I have purchased a used Asus Eee PC 1000HA 10-inch netbook. The seller sent me an incorrect password. Is there a way in ... can I do something to "return to factory settings"?… read more
I have the asus eee pc seashell series and the problem Im
Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Technical Support Manager
I have the asus eee pc seashell series and the problem I'm having is getting increasingly worst. I have the pc for approximately 8 months now and the 'k' key is very sensitive. If I just skim across i… read more
Im new at using my PC and having trouble getting media player
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
I'm new at using my PC and having trouble getting media player to burn my emusic. They say I either changed the location of it(no I did'nt that I can remember) or I changed the name of the files(no I … read more
Im having trouble with my user accounts on Windows Vista. Im
Bryan, IT Consultant
Im having trouble with my user accounts on Windows Vista. Im trying to update an account to adminstrator, but the current adminstrator account in inaccessable as the user cannot remember their passwor… read more
I have an Eee PC Windows XP Edition 1005 Series (1005HA/1005HAB).
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
I have an Eee PC Windows XP Edition 1005 Series (1005HA/1005HAB). I was trying to do an ASUS update from the manual and chose an older version and got this message: Boot Block Compatible Version Ver.0… read more
I have a asus eee pc netbook that I am trying to restore to
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
I have a asus eee pc netbook that I am trying to restore to factory default. When I start it and press f9 I get a screen with a large seashell. When I start it and press f8 I get the option of startin… read more
I have an Asus Eee PC 900, which Ive owned from new. It was
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
I have an Asus Eee PC 900, which I've owned from new. It was pre loaded with Windows XP. I'm having trouble with the memory. There appears to be only about 400MB of available memory in the C drive, bu… read more
im having trouble trying to do a system recovery to set it ...
Michael
Michael, Online Computer Repair Professional
im having trouble trying to do a system recovery to set it back to factory shipped applications but when it loads it comes up error so what can i do to bypass this so i can do a full recovery… read more
Hi, I have a eee pc and having trouble with reading my usb
Michael Johanson
Michael Johanson, Owner
Hi, I have a eee pc and having trouble with reading my usb sticks. It was working previously but won't now. I get the message that I haven't got enough permissions to access the USB. I have tried all … read more
Hi, we have an asus eee pc netbook that we are having trouble
Mike D.
Mike D., Bachelor's Degree
Hi, we have an asus eee pc netbook that we are having trouble getting the internet on, it used to work fine and now it just won't work, we run the trouble shooter and it says that it can not detect th… read more
im haveing trouble with a couple of sites that im trying to
Magic C.
Magic C., Commercial Network Field Engineer
im haveing trouble with a couple of sites that im trying to access, before i upgraded to the new windows i had no problem accesing these sites now i get Warning: this server is requesting that your us… read more
how to update and install my bios on my Eee PC 1005HA net
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Network Admin
how to update and install my bios on my Eee PC 1005HA net book, the system's power light is on - but won't book.… read more
im having trouble with permisions trying to trasfer files
Brian Kelly
Brian Kelly, Owner Operator
i'm having trouble with permisions trying to trasfer files from an external hard drive to winows 7.… read more
Im having trouble with skyp trying to set up new skyp, i had
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
hi im having trouble with skyp trying to set up new skyp, i had one but is having trouble so i wanted to start new one … read more