Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Richard, Computer Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
My six month old grandson banging on my keyboard somehow locked
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
My six month old grandson banging on my keyboard somehow locked up the cursor. How do I unlock the cursor?… read more
Computer locked, asking for password to unlock. Computer
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Computer locked, asking for password ***** unlock JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing? Customer: Computer locked,need password JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Op… read more
My granddaughter keep trying to unlock it with the wrong
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Networking
My granddaughter keep trying to unlock it with the wrong password ***** locked it down. I need to restore it the phone number is(###) ###-####… read more
Phone is locked i need to unlock it dont unlock dont now
Jay D
Jay D, Bachelor of Science
phone is locked i need to unlock it dont unlock dont now password ***** make calls no credit dfndr not responding … read more
Somehow my phone has been locked and doesn't recognize my
Richard, Computer Specialist
somehow my phone has been locked and doesn't recognize my login or password. Need assistance so I can use my phone.… read more
my husband was playing pinball on his computer and somehow
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Repair Technician
my husband was playing pinball on his computer and somehow has managed to lock his keyboard......how do I unlock it?… read more
Have forgotten Wifi password. LG. The issue is with my
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
The issue is with my phone. New phone yesterday. need password ***** connect phone to WiFI. … read more
I purchased 3 phones for our grandsons and one of the phones
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I purchased 3 phones for our grandsons and one of the phones we can't get unlocked . The phone ((###) ###-####was purchased on 12/1 under the g-mail account ,***@******.*** … read more
I don't remember my password to unlock my phone. I don't
JJesus Perez Gonzale
JJesus Perez Gonzale, Bachelors of Science, Computer Engineering
I don't remember my password ***** unlock my phone. I don't want the lock … read more
I just purchased an LG Aristo phone today and somehow put a
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I just purchased an LG Aristo phone today and somehow put a tap code … read more
My granddaughter locked me out of my phone trying to figure
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
My granddaughter locked me out of my phone trying to figure out my lock. In order to get into my phone, I need to unlock my google account. I'm fine with the password, etc., but the pin I thought was … read more
my hp pavillion is locked. it says only your administrator
Jacob Mylan
Jacob Mylan, Owner / Engineer
my hp pavillion is locked. it says only your administrator can unlock it and it needs a password. how do i unlock it???… read more
My grandson put a lock on his phone and now he doesnt remember
Bryan, tech support specialist
My grandson put a lock on his phone and now he doesn't remember what it was. He has been unable to use his tracphone because of it. can you help?… read more
I've recovered my android LG after using Google's "Find My
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
I've recovered my android LG after using Google's "Find My PHone" and now it's locked and I don't know how to unlock it. I tried on my computer on Google but couldn't find the answer … read more
I am trying to unlock an ipad, ipad 3, no, my grandson
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
I am trying to unlock an ipad JA: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using? Customer: ipad 3 JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: no JA: Anything else you want the computer… read more
I locked my self out. I need a puk cide. A human. It's my
Pete, Senior Engineer
I locked my self out. I need a puk cide JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing? Customer: A human JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: I… read more
It's not my computer it.s my new phone. Somehow while I was
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
somehow while I was trying o set it up I've managed to need to unlock it to continue. what do I do? … read more
ok. Lost my LG thrill phone. It has my personal lock on it
Bryan, tech support specialist
ok. Lost my LG thrill phone. It has my personal lock on it but do need to locate it. I looked at attmobileprotection pack and cant find the site I need.… read more