Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I bought a new battery for my Soy Vaio and Iran the bios update
Pete, Senior Engineer
I bought a new battery for my Soy Vaio and Iran the bios update CD that came with it...when it finished installing the software it shut down as expected but it never re-booted. Now I cannot get it to … read more
Two days ago updates were installed on my laptop computer.
John, System/Network administrator
Two days ago updates were installed on my laptop computer. The computer restarted when the updates were finished. I can't log onto my laptop now. The error message is "user profile service failed the … read more
Forget my password can to open my laptop. May be yesterday.
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Yes when I turned it on it said it was installing updates … read more
I installed a new windows update on my A100-VA1 toshiba satellite
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I installed a new windows update on my A100-VA1 toshiba satellite laptop and after the update was finished and I restarted my computer, my speakers no longer work. The computer does not seem to recogn… read more
My I7 laptop was turning off when the windows update screen
Thomas
Thomas, IT Specialist
My I7 laptop was turning off when the "windows update" screen came on. It took a long time and appeared to be non responsive so I turned it off. On boot-up I come to the same screen and can't seem to … read more
I am trying to install the monitor to my laptop. It came with
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
I am trying to install the monitor to my laptop. It came with the VGA cables, when I hooked it up and turn it on, it only displays HDMI, check cable. I've installed the drivers from the CD. It will no… read more
I received an update on my laptop computer. When the update
I received an update on my laptop computer. When the update was finished I was not able to print?? Please help I desperately need to print this document tonight … read more
Hi, I went to install a windows update this morning.
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
Hi, I went to install a windows update this morning. When I came back my laptop power light is on, but the screen is black. Have tried Ctrl Alt Del a couple of times, and holding the power button for … read more
Installed windows 10 on asus laptop when finished started
Donna French
Donna French, Bachelor of Science
installed windows 10 on asus laptop when finished started checking for updates and will not stop after 3 hours. … read more
Mcafee initiated an automatic update, and the install will
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
Mcafee initiated an automatic update, and the install will not finish. As a result, I cannot turn off my computer, and other functions seem to be taking longer. How do I get my computer to either comp… read more
when i turn my computer on and it goes to the main ...
Michael
Michael, Online Computer Repair Professional
when i turn my computer on and it goes to the main screen like the start and all the icons i click onaol and the message topic comes up and nothing happens and then some thing comes up telling me to p… read more
Just got this dell laptop in the mail. Entered a password,
Just got this dell laptop in the mail. Entered a password, turned it off, when I came back it wouldn't accept my password ***** it won't let me enter a new one. … read more
My computer was updating. I thought it was finished. I
Richard, IT Manager
My computer was updating. I thought it was finished. I turned it off and back on to use it. It was only 87% finished and now it is frozen. What can I do? … read more
was deployed for 10 months, came back, last night HP updates
Mike, LTD
Mike, LTD, Senior Software Engineer
was deployed for 10 months, came back, last night HP updates installed 35 updates. Now when I try to turn it on, it either gets stuck on the blue HP loading screen, or it tries to run startup repair. … read more
I hybernated my laptop this morning. This afternoon I came
mary
mary, Bachelor's Degree
I hybernated my laptop this morning. This afternoon I came home and turned it on, went to change clothes, when I came back it had a Dell Media Direct upgrade screen on. I have never used Media Direct … read more
My Fujitsu AC adapter for a Lifebook S series laptop is emitting
My Fujitsu AC adapter for a Lifebook S series laptop is emitting a high pitched repeated bleep when connected to mains power and is not delivering charge to the laptop. My battery is running down. Is … read more
i had turned on my laptop this morning it started loading normal
J Tech
J Tech, 3 years towards bs in computer sci
i had turned on my laptop this morning it started loading normal until it came up to the log on screen when it came to the log on screen nothing came up (meaning where i would put my password XXXXX lo… read more
I have an Acer laptop which won't turn on. It's been
Benjie
Benjie, Technical Support
Hello, I have an Acer laptop which won't turn on. It's been recharged,. I left it on, but when I came back it had turned off. Can't get it back on. Can I remove and replace the battery at the back? … read more