Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
how do i get rid of security shield i have tried everything
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
how do i get rid of security shield i have tried everything and it keeps shutting down my computer… read more
Roxio Media Manager keeps popping up on my computer and wont
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
Roxio Media Manager keeps popping up on my computer and won't go away. How do I get rid of it??… read more
How do I get rid of a misspelled email address that keeps coming
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
How do I get rid of a misspelled email address that keeps coming up with when I go tosign in to my yahoo mail box. The correct id is there but also a incorrect spelled one is also Also how do I delete… read more
How do I install Internet Explorer 9 beta I tried to install
Bryan, IT Consultant
How do I install Internet Explorer 9 beta? I tried to install it, but it didn't work. Do I need to get rid of Internet Explorer 8 first?… read more
I want to keep my MSN account with MSN and not Quest. How
Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Technical Support Manager
I want to keep my MSN account with MSN and not Quest. How do I go about doing this. I do not want to go with a Qwest Email. I would also like to add a new Email Address for my wife.… read more
I want to get rid of msn hotmail!!!!!!! I already have an msn/qwest
Over-Certified PC Tech
Over-Certified PC Tech, System Administrator
I want to get rid of msn hotmail!!!!!!! I already have an msn/qwest email and it is creepy to see that msn hotmail copies my email incoming/outgoing/pictures etc.....it's redundant and as I say....cre… read more
Server 'smtp.gmail.com' and 'imap.gmail.com' are blocking my
Richard, IT Manager
Server 'smtp.gmail.com' and 'imap.gmail.com' are blocking my emails. How do I get rid of them? … read more
A am not getting my msn email. We have an apple through
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
a am not getting my msn email JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using? Customer: we have an apple through verizon JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: yes JA: … read more
how do i get rid of beta,i was told if i didnt like it i could
how do i get rid of beta,i was told if i didn't like it i could go back to my old one,my computer is so slow now with beta in it and it flips me all over the place and then sends me to the icons.pleas… read more
recently changed from msn to hughes net. deleted msn from my
Diana
Diana, Owner
recently changed from msn to hughes net. deleted msn from my computer but my email is msn.com but now i go through hotmail not msn. now when i send emails for the last couple days they come back "post… read more
how do i get on to my msn it just keeps saying error
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert, Maintenance Specialist/Tech III
how do i get on to my msn it just keeps saying error code: 80072efd and al so says there may be a firewall blokcing it wel there might be and i need to add my to its allow list but i dont no how… read more
How can I get rid of Yahoo Beta, which I dont care for, and
John, System/Network administrator
How can I get rid of Yahoo Beta, which I don't care for, and go back to my old Yahoo mail?… read more
How do I get rid of Windows 8 beta, and put Windows back
Daniel, tech support specialist
How do I get rid of Windows 8 beta, and put Windows back in where it was when I put this stupid os in.… read more
I hate the pop ups as I am working on my laptop. How do I
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I hate the pop ups as I am working on my laptop. How do I get rid of them? I have an Asus - windows 10 laptop… read more
How do I get rid of a scareware advertisement that keeps on
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
How do I get rid of a "scareware"advertisement that keeps on re-occurring and will not go away.… read more
Have MSN 9.6 on Windows XP and want to get the email archive
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Network Admin
Have MSN 9.6 on Windows XP and want to get the email archive onto a Windows 7 computer. How do I go about this? Maybe I'm now getting there. I was able to export from MSN 9 and get it into Outlook Exp… read more
How can I get the Windows 7 student upgrade discount I tried
How can I get the Windows 7 student upgrade discount I tried to go through the normal channel with the MSN web site but it asks for my school's email address and when I do it tells me to enter a real … read more
I have a echo sound on my laptop how do I get rid of it?
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, IT Consultant
I have a echo sound on my laptop how do I get rid of it? … read more