Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Dan, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I am trying to set up a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10.
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
I am trying to set up a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. Whenever I try to type an @ sign, it brings File explorer. That means I can't fill the fields that require email address. HELP PLEASE!… read more
Hi, I am trying to set up a new laptop for my daughter and
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Hi, I am trying to set up a new laptop for my daughter and am being asked the password. I don't have it because we had it set up by our 'computer guy',who we can't get on the phone. I have another lap… read more
I have a new laptop and it is asking me for my password on
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
i have a new laptop and it is asking me for my password ***** start up but i never set it up with a password? It will not allow me to log into computer … read more
My Lenovo pc is asking for a password in order to start up.
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
my Lenovo pc is asking for a password ***** order to start up. I didn't set it up with a password. … read more
Need to set up new password. Will not accept my password.
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
will not accept my password. asked to set up a new one … read more
My computer is fine, I am trying to set up my new phone and
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
my computer is fine, I am trying to set up my new phone and it requires my password ***** I do not remember.Can you help? … read more
I am trying set up a new account. My password will not work.
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I am trying set up a new account. My password ***** not work. I don't have previous information and my phone number is *****… read more
I have a new Lenovo Laptop - E550 Touch - I set this up and
Richard, IT Manager
I have a new Lenovo Laptop - E550 Touch - I set this up and after putting a password ***** the laptop - did the registration and all the set up - I turned the computer off and next day tried to access… read more
I have forgotten my password, My new laptop, Widows 10, No
No the laptop is new I set up the basics before going on holiday and now after trying several passwords I can't get into the laptop … read more
I can not find or remember my apple password.? I soory,
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
It requires me to have my Apple password, which I don't know to install.… read more
Just got a new HP laptop Fr Office Depot & am trying to set
Just got a new HP laptop Fr Office Depot & am trying to set it up. When trying to download Office I was asked for my Microsoft password. The only one I gave the OD techie was: Lenny2010 … read more
I am trying to set up a password on my google account but it
Isaac Franklin
I am trying to set up a password ***** my google account but it keeps asking me to try a new one. It wont accept the ones I am trying. … read more
Ive never needed a password to logon to windows xp before
Bryan, IT Consultant
I've never needed a password XXXXX logon to windows xp before but now lenovo laptop is asking for one - with a little symbol of the finger on the button - what is this about? It is a work computer so … read more
I am trying to set up new laptop on Belkin N+. Works with
I am trying to set up new laptop on Belkin N+. Works with current laptop. Asking for security key but I don't remember what it is. How can I get the information?… read more
what are the requirements for a comcast password.. I am setting
John, System/Network administrator
what are the requirements for a comcast password.. I am setting up a new computer for emaIL lghasla and have tried turncane furnished by comcast at some point and lghasla which would be a normal way f… read more
my laptop is asking me to input a password into a login that
my laptop is asking me to input a password XXXXX a login that has never come up before. I restarted the laptop and the login just appeared. I don't know the password XXXXX this has never happend befor… read more
Hello I am trying to set up my laptop to get onto the internet.
Adam
Adam, High School or GED
Hello: I am trying to set up my laptop to get onto the internet. The program asks me to add my password. It does not accept my password XXXXX I used admin. It did not accept either. I placed the direc… read more
I have a Lenovo all in one. I am trying to set it up to use
Benjie
Benjie, Technical Support
I have a Lenovo all in one. I am trying to set it up to use as a monitor for my laptop (using an hdmi) . My laptop is a company laptop that uses Windows 7. When I hook up the hdmi & go to control pane… read more