Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Why is my battery only showing that it is charged up to 84%
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Why is my battery only showing that it is charged up to 84%? When I unplug it it says that it has 0% remaining and I have to plug it in or change the battery. However it will keep running for about 2 … read more
My computer is plugged up but the battery is mot charging.
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
My computer is plugged up but the battery is mot charging. Why is the battery not charging?… read more
My new battery will come to full charge. It only charges up
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
My new battery will come to full charge. It only charges up to 39%. Why … read more
Battery issues. Hasn't been charging. When plugged in. It
Josh, It Support Specialist
battery issues. Hasn't been charging. When plugged in. It keeps it powered but doesn't charge. … read more
why when my computer is plugged in will it not charge. it says
namstech
namstech, Software Development Engineer
why when my computer is plugged in will it not charge. it says plugged in not charge when you click on battery metter… read more
With the battery still connected laptop does not charge or
Richard, IT Manager
With the battery still connected laptop does not charge or show charge light using cord. I removed battery and plugged cord in and still will not turn on. … read more
Why does my battery light flash red to green when the AC is ...
Dave K
Dave K, Charter Captain & I.S. Director
Why does my battery light flash red to green when the AC is plugged in and the battery is completely charged?… read more
i have an hp625 laptop and when on the charger it does not
ehabtutor
ehabtutor, C.E.O
i have an hp625 laptop and when on the charger it does not charge. it shows up as if it were charging but has been plug in for two hours and is still at 8%… read more
My screen shows critical battery - your battery is empty.
Jess
Jess, Bachelor's Degree
My screen shows critical battery - your battery is empty. Every time I plug it in to charge the battery the charging light is lit for about 3 minutes then goes out. My kindle is 10 months old and I am… read more
HI I BOUGHT A BATTERY FOR MY LAPTOP WHY IS IT WONT ...
Dave K
Dave K, Charter Captain & I.S. Director
HI I BOUGHT A BATTERY FOR MY LAPTOP WHY IS IT WONT CHARGE COMPLETELY IT ONLY SAYS 48% REMAINING.… read more
system cannot recognise the battery message is displayed and
Andy, Computer Consultant
system cannot recognise the battery message is displayed and says cannot charge but it is charging when plugged in.… read more
I have a Surface (first model) and it has been charging but
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
Hi - I have a Surface (first model) and it has been charging but the battery charge is low (only one bar). Any advice? … read more
my battery will not charge when I plug in it says pluged in
Ryan H., Computer Support Specialist
my battery will not charge when I plug in it says pluged in not charging how can I make my battery charge… read more
Why is my laptop saying "plugged in but not charging". My
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Why is my laptop saying "plugged in but not charging". My battery is down to 76%. Do I need a new battery or is the one I have not good. I just bought this HP Z Book 17G2 in February 2016. The battery… read more
The battery for my vaio shows it has a charge, but the ...
forrest loomis
forrest loomis, System Resolution Specialist
The battery for my vaio shows it has a charge, but the laptop turns off when I disconnect the power chord. Optional Information: OS: Windows XP; Browser: IE… read more
Replacement battery for acer travelmate 8573 says plugged in
Richard, IT Manager
replacement battery for acer travelmate 8573 says plugged in not charging. old battery charges but says i should replace soon … read more
My laptop battery wont charge. it says 0% available plugged
Paul E
Paul E, Computer Engineer
My laptop battery won't charge. it says 0% available plugged in, not charging. It usually has a pink light that turns blue when its done charging. Now it has a pink light that turns black then back to… read more
My laptop would not turn on eventhough it had 70% battery left...I
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
My laptop would not turn on eventhough it had 70% battery left...I plugged it in to charge and it will turn on, lists that it's charging but will stay at 0% battery. If unplugged it will immediately t… read more