Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Don Williams
Don Williams
Don Williams

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have a MX700. When I try to print, the default is FAX. How
Binary Ninja
Binary Ninja, IT Manager
I have a MX700. When I try to print, the default is FAX. How do I get the default to be PRINT.… read more
Hi Im trying to get my epsom7400 to print with black ink only. Is
Bryan, IT Consultant
Hi I'm trying to get my epsom7400 to print with black ink only. Is it possible and if so will you walk me throughit please? Sincerely Susan… read more
Consumer Cellular tech when trying to walk me through the
Josh, It Support Specialist
Consumer Cellular tech when trying to walk me through the prompts for my first gmail got me into screens and programs that wiped out ALL of my contacts and programs...is there anyway you can help me o… read more
Sightspeed shows offline and wont connect to the web. How do
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator
sightspeed shows offline and wont connect to the web. How do I fix the problem? And can you walk me through it?… read more
My computer is not reading the default printer. I cant print!!!!!
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
My computer is not reading the default printer. I can't print!!!!! Please take me through the process of setting it up again. thx Virginia I NEED THIS ANSWER NOW… read more
Can I get someone to walk me through the connection/computer
Dustin, Support Technician
Can I get someone to walk me through the connection/computer function of my new Roxio LP to MP3. I'd old and non-savvy. but I would like to convert over 500 audio cassettes to CDs. I need some help - … read more
I need to set up a wireless network. Please walk me through
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
I need to set up a wireless network. Please walk me through setting up a desktop and two laptops, onto this network.… read more
I can't sign in and tried recovery page. Can a human please
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I can't sign in and tried recovery page. Can a human please please please call me and walk me through the process? … read more
I would appreciate someone in tech support trying to walk me
Riccie Burr
Riccie Burr, Associate Degree
I would appreciate someone in tech support trying to walk me through this problem with the fax that I have been having for a week or more. Selected 2 ring response but the printer is not picking up si… read more
I am trying to print a photo and it wants me to send a fax.
Patrick A
Patrick A, 2 1/2 Years
I am trying to print a photo and it wants me to send a fax. I do not want to send a fax, I want to print a photo. The computer is a touch smart IQ500, the printer is HP officejet pro ltt80 all in one.… read more
I want to restore my Toshiba satellite notebook computer to
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I want to restore my Toshiba satellite notebook computer to the factory defaults. I do not have a CD. So please guide me how can I do that?… read more
I do not know how to upload pictures of the item I need to
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I do not know how to upload pictures of the item I need to sell. Can you call me and walk me through it, please? (###) ###-#### Thanks...Jane … read more
I am trying to use the Verification screen and see no results.
Ed
Ed, Repair Shop Owner
I am trying to use the Verification screen and see no results. Please provide me with a walk-through.… read more
WHEN I TURN MY COMPUTER ON IT INFORMS ME MY COMPUTER IN NOT
Matt, IT Support/Administrator
WHEN I TURN MY COMPUTER ON IT INFORMS ME MY COMPUTER IN NOT PROTECTED SO I CLICK ON SO THEY CAN FIX IT AND IT IS NOT WORKING BECAUSE EVERYTIME I TURN ON THAT SAME MESSAGE COME UP. IT TELLS ME MY VIRUS… read more
new computer with windows 7, want to transfer thunderbird to
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
new computer with windows 7, want to transfer thunderbird to this computer, need someone to walk me through this XXXX… read more
Can you walk me through the specific steps to reauthorize my
Christopher Love
Christopher Love, tech support specialist
Can you walk me through the specific steps to reauthorize my evernote account. I give up on my attempts!… read more
Can you walk me through the steps to make sure that my computer
Josh, It Support Specialist
Can you walk me through the steps to make sure that my computer does not have things hidden so that i can't see them and to make sure that no one else can get access to my computer. On one of the test… read more
my computer no longer recognizes my two cd drives. This has
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
my computer no longer recognizes my two cd drives. This has happened in the past and someone walked me through initializing them again. I don't have the directions any longer. Can you help… read more