Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Dan, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Got a popup that said my computer is infected and that I
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Got a popup that said my computer is infected and that I should call 1-***-***-**** - is this legitimate?… read more
I got a popup- this am saying microsoft froze my computer--
Josh, It Support Specialist
I got a popup- this am saying microsoft froze my computer-- a man Ali-- from Techassures-- said it was infected with all the stuff you've seen on tv. … read more
I just got a message saying it is from microsoft that a Zeus
Bryan, IT Consultant
I just got a message saying it is from microsoft that a Zeus virus had infected my computer and to call the help line. Is this legit and who should I call if it is true. … read more
I had a message on my computer that said My computer was in
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I had a message on my computer that said My computer was in infected with a virus and gave me a number to call, which I did not call. I look up your support number and talked with a tech. They charged… read more
Friday I had signed up with Microsoft anti virus, and if your
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
Friday I had signed up with Microsoft anti virus, and if your open today I hope you get this message. I bought the anti-virus for $59. something. Help me as soon as possible. Sincerely, Darel &Ruth(un… read more
I received a message on my computer indicating Microsoft had
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
I received a message on my computer indicating Microsoft had detected a virus on my computer and indicated I should call a number immediately. When I tried to call the number, the message indicated al… read more
Last week i got a virus in my computer and it infected all
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
Last week i got a virus in my computer and it infected all my contacts and myself. Microsoft suspended my account because they say that there were unusual activities in my account. it has been a week … read more
Zeus virus detected on another computer, whichn I took off
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
zeus virus detected on another computer, whichn I took off line, it said tp call you? what do I do? … read more
I got a screen on my computer about a week ago that said it
Dan, Computer Support Specialist
I got a screen on my computer about a week ago that said it was infected and call microsoft (sorry i didn't keep the number) Talked to a tech named ***** ***** who had a company named Fortifica Techno… read more
My computer froze and a message (verbal) said it was
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
Hi. My computer froze and a message (verbal) said it was Microsoft and had disable d my computer because it had a virus. It instructed me to call a number so they could walk me through fixing th He e … read more
I just got my computer back after being infected by a virus.
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I just got my computer back after being infected by a virus. My Norton system was removed in the process. How do I get it back?… read more
My wife notified me that she got an alert on the computer
My wife notified me that she got an alert on the computer that it had a Zeus virus. She said the computer had been blocked. It said it was from Microsoft, which I know is a lie. It wanted her to conta… read more
I had a phone call from someone who said it was Microsoft
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
I had a phone call from someone who said it was Microsoft calling because they had detected something, I assume a virus, that would be harmful.I suspect that he was phishing. Does Microsoft monitor in… read more
I was trying to watch a movie and I got a warning that my
LogicPro
LogicPro, Bachelor of Technology
Hi, I was trying to watch a movie and I got a warning that my computer has been infected with 329 VIRUS. It all had microsoft lables one the warning with a 888- number to call. I called and it didn't … read more
I was online recently and recieved a popup notice that my
ZAID ALAMRO
ZAID ALAMRO, Computer Technician
i was online recently and recieved a popup notice that my computer was infected with a virus that required me to contact microsoft to be walked through the procedure for removing this virus.was this a… read more
Got message that computer infected by spyware and/or virus.
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
Got message that computer infected by spyware and/or virus. Tried calling Microsoft but was told my call could not be completed. Don't know if I really have a problem. ?suggestions … read more
I had a window pop up while shopping on ebay, and it said my
I had a window pop up while shopping on ebay, and it said my computer was infected and Microsoft was going to shut it down in 5.0 min. to prevent damage to their files And to call the number provided.… read more
I had my computer worked on by Tech Backer. They were
Richard, IT Manager
I had my computer worked on by Tech Backer. They were referred to me by Microsoft. They said it was infected by a Trojan horse and was able to repair it for $2170. Are they a legitimate company? … read more