Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Cris
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Microsoft came on and locked it up, it said to call
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
Microsoft came on and locked it up, it said to call(###) ###-#### but it's not connected. The message said basically I cant use my computer, I am trying to get it up and running for my 86 yr old mothe… read more
I received a message on screen about a virus and was locked
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
I received a message on screen about a virus and was locked out and they wanted pay to unlock … read more
I think I got scammed. A frozen screen came up and asked me
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I think I got scammed. A frozen screen came up and asked me to call a number that said microsoft. They proceeded to sell me software for $250 got my computer working again. He said it's Domtech. is th… read more
I have a message on another computer that computer is locked
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I have a message on another computer that computer is locked up with a porno locke to call you IS THIS A SCAM? … read more
Oh my goodness I was talking with and Assistant said to sign
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
oh my goodness I was talking with and Assistant said to sign up and it wouldn't let me called said not affiliated with Google… read more
Pay pal owes me $150. that came out of my account and went
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
Pay pal owes me $150. that came out of my account and went nowhere. 3 times I sent $50. , 2 times it said failed the 3 time it said it went through but did not. Then Pay Pal said it was creating my ac… read more
JUST GOT A LOCKUP SAID YOU LOCKED ME OUT ????DID YOU. HP
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
JUST GOT A LOCKUP SAID YOU LOCKED ME OUT ????DID YOU … read more
My computer locked up and a page came up that said Microsoft
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
my computer locked up and a page came up that said Microsoft would not let me do anything until I called a phone nuber is that a legal page … read more
My husband thinks he has been scammed. A message came up on
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
My husband thinks he has been scammed. A message came up on his skype to call microsoft right away. Is this a scam? … read more
A red page came up and gave me a number to call. It said
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
a red page came up and gave me a number to call. It said that my data was threatened-it gave numbers to call-one was 1-***-***-****. is this real? … read more
It locked up with a message that said don't turn this
Richard, IT Manager
It locked up with a message that said don't turn this computer off but call this number. So I called the number which said they were a Microsoft supplier and would fix the problem. In the process they… read more
I bought an IPhone X from someone who said it was unlocked.
John Lohr
John Lohr, Owner / Technology Specialist
I bought an IPhone X from someone who said it was unlocked. It was locked. She said Att would unlock it. Well they won't. I do not have the phone ID, but I might have the PW now. It is disabled so I c… read more
Is there a way to use Google to unlock the lock screen on my
Isaac Franklin
Hi, Andy! Is there a way to use Google to unlock the lock screen on my wife's LG Smartphone? … read more
downlaod quicken10 but I am locked out. Message on desktop
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
downlaod quicken10 but I am locked out. Message on desktop tells me. Need to reboot. Have unlock code.… read more
I may been scammed, Someone called and said they were from
Richard, IT Manager
I may been scammed, Someone called and said they were from Microsoft. My computer is about to crash due to many viruses and security alerts. They gave code to put in to fix it and charged me $299.00. … read more
My scams unsung phone was freezing up. I called straight
Jay D
Jay D, Bachelor of Science
My scams unsung phone was freezing up. I called straight talk and I got lock out because I typed in the wrong password ***** times. Once this was corrected not I can't get past suspend talkback … read more
I believe I got scammed, an outfit called Protectera got
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I believe I got scammed, an outfit called Protectera got 299.00 from me to free my computer up it first came from a(###) ###-####I called and they said I had 13000 some virus's I have a case number **… read more
I lost my Facebook today. A message came up and said to go
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I lost my Facebook today. A message came up and said to go to my Internet Shortcut Property Sheet and ask it what to do… read more