Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
What can be done to restart the laptop after receiving this
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
What can be done to restart the laptop after receiving this message and powering done. "DRIVER INSTALLATION MODULE STOPPED WORKING AND WAS CLOSED; THIS WAS CAUSED BY A PROBLEM " AND WE WILL NOTIFY YOU… read more
Hello. I powered up my HP laptop and received a message stating
John, System/Network administrator
Hello. I powered up my HP laptop and received a message stating "BOOT DEVICE NOT FOUND". Also, "Please install an operating system on your hard disk. What the....?… read more
my hp touchsmart laptop tx2 will not power on battery is charged
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
my hp touchsmart laptop tx2 will not power on battery is charged and power cord is plugged up. when turning on the lights flash like it is going to come on but immediately turn off… read more
My Toshiba Satellite T135-S1307 has a problem with the internal
Mike6708
Mike6708, Enrolled in associates degree
My Toshiba Satellite T135-S1307 has a problem with the internal monitor. When the laptop is powered up only a white screan comes up. Any hope?… read more
I receive an error message that states that windows explorer
DRobertson
DRobertson, Owner/Technician
I receive an error message that states that "windows explorer has stopped working". What can be done about it?… read more
my daughter has an HP laptop. The battery section is beeping
Andy, Computer Consultant
my daughter has an HP laptop. The battery section is beeping and she can't get it to power up- it's plugged into the mains… read more
I have a Compaq Presario CQ40 laptop which is just more than
Dharmendra
Dharmendra, Master's Degree
I have a Compaq Presario CQ40 laptop which is just more than a year old. Suddenly it gave Battery (Internal) Low 601 problem - when I tried taking back up of my hard disk , the laptop got rebooted and… read more
I just received a gift of a used Dell laptop 620, when turned
magtech
magtech, IT Consulting - Owner
I just received a gift of a used Dell laptop 620, when turned on has the following message: "No boot sector on internal hard drive". Please tell me what I can do to get the computer operating. Thank y… read more
my hp laptop pavilion will not turn on. It is like the laptop
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
my hp laptop pavilion will not turn on. It is like the laptop is not receiving any power. I have taken the battery out and put it back in. Pressing the on/off will not light up any of the indicator li… read more
My Medion MD40734 laptop seems to be dead,will not boot up
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
My Medion MD40734 laptop seems to be dead,will not boot up on battery power and when booting up using mains power it seems to power on and then immediately power off. I would like a manual showing how… read more
I HAVE AN ACER ASPIRE 1690 THAT WILL NOT POWER UP. I AM NOT ...
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
I HAVE AN ACER ASPIRE 1690 THAT WILL NOT POWER UP. I AM NOT SURE IF BATTERY DEAD OR ADAPTER BAD. I AM BAD ABOUT LEAVING BATTERY IN WHEN ADAPTER PLUGGED IN AND NOT TURNING OFF WHEN I AM DONE. NEVER HAD… read more
I have a laptop that wont power up. The battery is ...
AviN456
AviN456, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a laptop that wont power up. The battery is new and the unit charging light activates. What could be the culpret.… read more
My HP laptop was connected to the AC power supply yesterday
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
My HP laptop was connected to the AC power supply yesterday when I noticed that it suddenly switched to battery power. After the battery power drained, my laptop seems to have drained and doesnt seem … read more
I have a 5 year old HP4805z that has trouble receiving the
Claws224, CIO
I have a 5 year old HP4805z that has trouble receiving the power cable. The battery has no life left and laptop will shutdown whenever the power cable loses connection. The fan is very dusty and the p… read more
On Startup of HP laptop, message stated condition of battery
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
On Startup of HP laptop, message stated condition of battery was poor. I replaced the battery and I still receive same information. Condition of battery is poor. Is the battery in fact poor or is info… read more
my dimension 8400 desktop will not turn on. I was getting a
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
my dimension 8400 desktop will not turn on. I was getting a message that the internal battery was low. I powered the computer down and unhooked it for a couple of days to do some work in my office and… read more
Hi my Toshiab laptop satellite pro6100 wont power up both lights
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Hi my Toshiab laptop satellite pro6100 wont power up both lights for battery and power are green but it wont switch on. When I have left it on charge in the past for quite a few days it seemed to work… read more
Hi, I have received this message HP Battery Alert The
James, Network & System Administrator
Hi, I have received this message: HP Battery Alert The system has detected the storage capacity of the battery stated below to be very low. For optimal performance, this battery may need to be replace… read more