Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Pete, Computer Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Followed instructions to "restore" my laptop, but, have received
James K., Managing Director
Followed instructions to "restore" my laptop, but, have received a message telling me to "wait while.........", so I left it on and plugged in, and it's now been 14 hours and nothing has changed. What… read more
I have just received a new router and have set it up as per
Your Professional PC Expert
Your Professional PC Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I have just received a new router and have set it up as per instructions but I am unable to connect to the intranet. each time I try a message comes up dns server not responding.… read more
I just received my xtra - PC card or chip whatever you call
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
Hi, I just received my xtra - PC card or chip whatever you call it . i have connected it to my laptop according to the instruction. what happens is, as i follow the on screen instructions, it comes to… read more
I rrequested the Juo PC Tune-up and received the disc however
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I rrequested the Juo PC Tune-up and received the disc however I am unable to install it. The instructions indicate after double clicking on "My Computor" I would see the Juno icon. Do not see it and d… read more
I have a VP422. I hooked up my PC following the instruction
Dustin, Support Technician
I have a VP422. I hooked up my PC following the instruction in the manual - all worked great for months. Recently I am expericing audio feedback thru the VP422 speakers. I replaced the stereo mini jac… read more
I have received the Corel #5 photo program and when I ...
Krish
Krish, Sr. Technical Support
I have received the Corel #5 photo program and when I follow the instructions to download the program the instructions state "click here, etc", but there is no "blue line underscoring the "click here"… read more
Just signed up for mobileme email and am unable to send or
expresshelpline
expresshelpline, Bachelor's Degree
Just signed up for mobileme email and am unable to send or receive as the following message comes up---"cannot send using server SMTP.mac.com. Server response was 5.7.0 FROM address is not one of your… read more
Yesterday, 7/28, I received your version update message & followed
Jess
Jess, Bachelor's Degree
Yesterday, 7/28, I received your version update message & followed instructions to update. Since then, I am unable to open Thunderbird & have no access to my email. Chuck Wilson,[email protected], 503/28… read more
I am trying to follow the instructions through flashjet to
R.J. Poirier
R.J. Poirier, Information Systems Specialist
I am trying to follow the instructions through flashjet to install software. Have followed the instructions, up to how to mount iso. They did that for me but then just stopped and I cant seem to go an… read more
My browser is out of date and I have followed instructions
Danh
Danh, Bachelor's Degree
My browser is out of date and I have followed instructions and have been unable to download ..Microsoft.NET Frameqwork 3.5 .....I have tried rpeatedly, can you tell me my problem.… read more
I am on a question now with Anthony Brewster one o
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
I am on a question now with Anthony Brewster one of your experts. I have followed his instructions but am now unable to download the combofix link after going into safe mode. Need to speak with him ag… read more
I have changed internet providers (xtra to xnet) and am unable
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
I have changed internet providers (xtra to xnet) and am unable to receive emails because I cannot delete the name of my previous provider. I have Windows 7 Home Premium 2009. I was able to send and re… read more
i just purchased hp speakers and i followed instructions but
Paul E
Paul E, Computer Engineer
i just purchased hp speakers and i followed instructions but am unable to get them to work… read more
I am having trouble with my mail. A message comes up as follows. Unable
James K., Managing Director
I am having trouble with my mail. A message comes up as follows. Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (tmccullough9449) account. Server Error Ox80072EFE Server:jtt[://mail servers.live.c… read more
I am with xtra and have forgotten my password and unable at
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
i am with xtra and have forgotten my password ***** unable at present to operate emails on this computer..i do get emails on phone and ipad but not on desktop or laptop … read more
I am unable to use my DCP-L2550DW to scan. No, there are no
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Repair Technician
No, there are no instructions. I have downloaded the … read more
I just received a Compaq laptop and followed the startup ...
Michael
Michael, Online Computer Repair Professional
I just received a Compaq laptop and followed the startup instructions. I tried to backup some of the few programs on a disk but it did not go thru to the disc. I did get a popup from the taskbar on th… read more
I am unable to open my Microsoft Outlook. I receive the following
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator
I am unable to open my Microsoft Outlook. I receive the following error: The file C:\Users\"my name"\Documents\Outlook Files\"my yahoo email address".com.pst Cannot be found… read more