Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Cris
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have question about my sumsung phone. Its galaxy J7. About
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
about a week. It said unable to send or receive pics or social media which is I believed that I have too much of them in my phone so I have turned it off and turned it on and see if anyhow it could be able to send out and receive pics or social media again. … read more
My brother recently passed away. I am his sister and
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
My brother recently passed away. I am his sister and executor. Wondering if there's a way to see if anything of importance is on his Samsung tablet. … read more
It works fine with Excel but when it comes to word it will
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
It works fine with Excel but when it comes to word it will print the first three lines then the fourth line or prints the bottom half of the line and it looks scrunched … read more
I am having endless problems with my new computer and
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I am having endless problems with my new computer and windows 10. I am forever having hangups and the dreaded not responding message especially from outlook 2016. … read more
I want to purchase something on google play but it's getting
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I want to purchase something on google play but it's getting declined. I spoke to my bank and they said it was on your end … read more
I have Android LG. I went into developer mode, running apps
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I have Android LG . I went into developer mode, running apps is long list. This phone has been hijacked somehow....either daughter intentionally did so to hide things or someone did to extract info. R… read more
I would like to change my password and i HAVE A NEW CELL #
I would like to change my password ***** i HAVE A NEW CELL # … read more
My Samsung laptop will not turn on at all, windows 10,
Tim
Tim, Bachelors in Information Technology
yes I just did and after the update completed it suddenly turned off and would not turn back on … read more
I have forotten my password apps. Is there any way I can
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I have forotten my password for several apps . Is there any way I can retrieve them and change them to the same password so I don't forget it again… read more
I was added to a google drive users' group without my knowledge,
Dustin, Support Technician
I was added to a google drive users' group without my knowledge, who attached browsers, an unbelievable amount of apps, and communications with a State Dept employee which could endanger national secu… read more
My son has a Samsung Galaxy S2 phone. He took a video on it
Toby K.
Toby K., Team Lead/Technical Support Specialist
My son has a Samsung Galaxy S2 phone. He took a video on it that he wants to send to his dad, but the phone says the file (1 minute long) is too large to either message or e-mail. I would like to down… read more
i found a pic on my husbands computer under picasa and the
Ryan H., Computer Support Specialist
i found a pic on my husbands computer under picasa and the pic had cell phone information...the pic came from an HTC MyTouch 4g and it had date and time and all that other info...how can i tell who's … read more
have a blackberry curve and had saved a contact as Kk. i cant
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
have a blackberry curve and had saved a contact as Kk. i cant remember who it is. the only info I have saved under this contact name is XXXXX XXXXX in the email feild. i dont know why its not even an … read more
I just got a replacement phone. Prior to that I had all my
Juan Enrique
Juan Enrique, Systems Administrator
I just got a replacement phone. Prior to that I had all my contacts in a gmail account. I do not know any info on the account. I have never been able to access it. I do not know my username or passwor… read more
I would like to sign up for the Premium MSN email account that
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
I would like to sign up for the Premium MSN email account that costs $19.95 per year. My cell phone provider, SPRINT, has informed me that my HTC Hero 200 Android cell phone can only access my MSN ema… read more
Hello I sent a picture text from my cell phone (sprint) to
Branden
Branden, Owner/Operator
Hello: I sent a picture text from my cell phone (sprint) to my hotmail account around the 25th of July or so. I was able to view the source up until about a month ago and now when I try to click on th… read more
I purchased a Samsung 2333SW 16 9 monitor and have a strange
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
I purchased a Samsung 2333SW 16:9 monitor and have a strange issue. The monitor is 1920 x 1080 and some photos in My Pictures on my Vaio XP desktop (5 years old but with a 2 year old Nvidea 7800 graph… read more
I have a Helio Heat cell phone (Samsung e900) that I
Nicholas Ramsay
Nicholas Ramsay, Systems Engineer
I have a "Helio Heat" cell phone (Samsung e900) that I don't use any more. There are some pics and videos that I want to transfer to my pc (Windows XP), but I'm not sure how. I have the usb cable, and… read more