My android cell phone had always let me email pics to my…

Customer Question
Help please?? My...

Help please?? My android cell phone had always let me email pics to my laptop. Suddenly, a month or more ago, I just get several "Sending Failed" messages back. I make the pics as small as possible. Please advise. Would really like to be able to once again send pics to my PC.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and version of Android of your laptop?

Android is Samsung and laptop is HP. It had worked perfectly for a long time. before this weird hangup.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung? Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates recently. I even had cell provider IT remotely login and worked on it for about an hour. All settings were good and he could not figure out why suddenly it's not allowing me to send emails

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it's terribly inconvenient and I'd like the email option back and able to send***@******.*** emails to***@******.***. Please be my heros and help??

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/16/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Have you considered using Google Photos? It is free unlimited photo storage. It uploads your pictures to the cloud so you always have a backup of your photos.

You can then easily download them to your PC.

No what do I have to do download photos to Google or cloud or what? I am curious why suddenly the emails from my phone don't work.

Correct, you would download Google Photos from the Play Store which is a free application. Then you sign into the app with your Google/Gmail account. It will then prompt if you want to upload the photos on your Phone to Google Photos. Once they are uploaded from any PC you go to Photos.Google..com sign in and all your pictures are there. You can then download to your PC. Much easier, more secure and also a backup of all your photos.

As for your email there could be a connection issue, I would recommend removing the account from your phone and re-adding it to configure the account. AOL has made many changes in the last year and they are really not the best email service. I would highly recommend converting to Gmail for better functionality, security and overall more compatible with Android or iOS (Apple) devices.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need further assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top. Thanks, Cris.