How can I stop e-mails coming to my computer. I get a ton of…

How can I stop...

How can I stop e-mails coming to my computer

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I get a ton of e-mails every day and would like them to stop

4/16/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 82
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.