I had Microsoft office but needed to reset my computer and…

I had Microsoft office...

I had Microsoft office but needed to reset my computer and its gone now how do I retrieve it

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

4/16/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today. Did you download and install Office from the Microsoft Online Store or did you install it using an installation disc?

online store

You may download Office for free being that you have a valid subscription or have already purchased it.

You may download it on the following page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/home

- After you log in, click the circle icon on the top right of the page and choose "Purchase History".

- Choose to view all purchases.

- Locate Microsoft Office and click the "Install Office" link to install Office.

After you download the file, simply open it and install it.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you,
***** *****

Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 30
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.