I need to recovery my microsoft email password

I need to recovery...

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Microsoft account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/16/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

******************, and im running windows10 home

Thank you. For account verification, what's the lat four digits of your cellphone?

2894

Thank you. For account verification, please tell me the code number that was just sent in a new text message to your cell phone.

the email is ******************

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yddzj6m8
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have helped via remote support. Summary:

Solution #1:

1. At the password ***** login screen, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard.
  2. Click on the Power icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the option Restart while still holding the Shift key.
  3. When a menu appears, then you can release the Shift key.
  4. When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
  5. Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
  6. When prompted, select the option "Removing everything" and "Just remove files.", and continue.

Solution #2:

1. At the password ***** login screen, click on the Ease of Access icon at the bottom; it looks like a timer icon.
  2. Click on the On-Screen Keyboard option.
  3. Click on the Shift key option at the left of the On-Screen Keyboard on the computer's screen.
  4. Click on the Power icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the option Restart.
  5. When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
  6. Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
  7. When prompted, select the option "Removing everything" and "Just remove files.", and continue.

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.