I presently have Google Wi-Fi connected to my house. It is a…

I presently have Google...

I presently have Google Wi-Fi connected to my house. It is a brilliant system that works fine. I have an existing network for my computers and printers and a different Wi-Fi connection for Google Wi-Fi which is causing a conflict. I would like to use a universal Wi-Fi for both my computer set up and also for my Google Wi-Fi. How do I change my existing network for my Google Wi-Fi to be similar to the Wi-Fi that I'm using for my household and computer needs? At the present time the path for my computer and printer needs is Lally Network whilst the path for my Google Wi-Fi is lallynetwork. I would like to adopt the second one as a universal path for all my computer needs within the house. Can you help me please?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Telstra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I really have very little computer experience and simply need to be steered in the right direction

4/16/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

You have two different WiFi networks and want to combine is that correct?

What are your suggestions

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Please use the link provided to join the remote session. Click on Agree then download and run/open the file.

Cris
my email address is***@******.*** and I am communicating from Australia. My telephone number in Australia is +61###-##-####if this is of any help

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=de40f215-c8fb-4718-b9a9-42c003deb447http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=de40f215-c8fb-4718-b9a9-42c003deb447

Please use the 2nd link for the remote session.