It's not the computer, it's a new monitor. I get no audio!

It's not the computer...

It's not the computer, it's a new monitor . I get no audio!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

ACER G276HL LCD Monitor

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I've just given you the model. What is the "Operating System?"

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

There is nothing wrong with my computer. It's the monitor that is the problem. I have exhausted all of the obvious options. Could you please assist?

4/15/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What operating system is your PC using? Windows 7, 8 or 10?

10

Got it, have you tried to change the audio source on your PC?

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
My computer is brand new and works perfectly. How do I determine what It's operating system is? It's the most recent, I would assume - either 10 or 13?

Please use the link below to join the remote session.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=500dc532-d3c3-41db-9a30-37d2b0c2093d

Your PC has windows 10. I have sent you the link so I can remote in and look into your issue.