I can't find my Word document Did YOu Know. The latest

I can't find my...

I can't find my Word document Did YOu Know

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

The latest version of MS Word and Windows 10

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/14/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today. When did you last have access to the now missing Word document?

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
My computer has no audio

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 62
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

no, I will not pay $39

Your problem was fixed. Thank you