Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I don't know. Whatever it is, i have not been able to bring
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I don't know. Whatever it is, i have not been able to bring them up to read. … read more
For the past week or two I have been getting messages to
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
For the past week or two I have been getting messages to install update to my … read more
I want to be able to take photo with my computer. It is an
Deepak Kumar 11
Deepak Kumar 11 , BE
I have never used this computer's camera. I need to be able to E mail passport photos and a photo of my passport to visa agency. … read more
I have a had a problem with mu cursor. it has been
Karthik J
Karthik J, tech support specialist
i have a had a problem with mu cursor. it has been malfunctioning for the passt few weeks … read more
I want to cancel youtube. I have a HP computer abd I don't
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
There is nothing wrong with my computer, its just that I want to cancel Youtube, I was on a 7 day free trail. … read more
i havae not been able to go on lilne for over a week. I checked
Greg G
Greg G, Director of Information Technology
i havae not been able to go on lilne for over a week. I checked my connections and don't know what to do next?… read more
I don't know what happened to my computer. I used to be able
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
Hi. I don't know what happened to my computer. I used to be able to send a photo to my iPhone, then download it and save it to my desktop so that I could attach it to files in my email, but it's not w… read more
Can not get my password, hp do no know what os is, last year
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
last year switched to att for carrier after that have not been able to access anything,,our old address was***@******.*** now it is***@******.*** … read more
i need to know the passwords mu children are using on my computer
John Iacono
John Iacono, Managing network engineer
i need to know the passwords mu children are using on my computer without them knowing it. Is there a way this can be done?… read more
I have not been able to open or send emails in my hotmail account
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
I have not been able to open or send emails in my hotmail account for the past week - everything seems to be frozen.. I am using Firefox but I have the same problem with Explorer… read more
Unable to open all tax files. Opening. Lonovo -don't know
Pete, Senior Engineer
unable to open all tax files JA: What are you having trouble accessing or opening? Customer: opening JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: lonovo -d… read more
Right side of my google screen is truncated; not available.
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
Right side of my google screen is truncated; not available … read more
Computer Frozen. No Internet. Dell Inspiron17 Windows10.
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
Computer Frozen JA: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you? Customer: No Internet JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: Dell Inspiron17 W… read more
Why do I have to sign-in every morning now? I have an HP and
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
About 3 weeks now and I don't know enough to k now what to try. help me … read more
I have been installing internet security 2010 since 2am and
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
I have been installing internet security 2010 since 2am and it seems to have frozen on me or I don't know it this is normal buy I have been on the product installation page forever and nothing seems t… read more
My phone says that my Apple ID has been disabled. It's a
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
Been going on for past week. None of my apps are updating … read more
I use a RDP remote access to log into work and ever since
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
Hello, I use a RDP remote access to log into work and ever since this week I have not been able to use it anymore and I don't know if it is because of a recent update? … read more
It's running very slow, takes about 7 minutes for the screen
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui, IT Engineer Specialist
it's running very slow, takes about 7 minutes for the screen to appear … read more