MY EXISTING PASSWORD CONNECTS THE INTERNET ON MY COMPUTER…

MY EXISTING PASSWORD *****...

MY EXISTING PASSWORD ***** THE INTERNET ON MY COMPUTER BUT NOT ON MY WIFE'F COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

NetGear C7500

Technician's Assistant: What NETGEAR model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Nether NightHawk My OS is OS X my wife's OS is High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just recently tried to log on after using other modem in other location. This would be first time log on for my wife, but I have used this modem and password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/14/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today. When you attempt to connect your wife's computer to the Internet, what happens? In other words, are you given an error message or does it simply not work?

Error message says invalid password.

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
I do not want to change the existing password ***** AT ALL POSSIBLE!

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 58
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Cannot open app

You are using a Mac computer, so you need to do one more thing to run the remote application.

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com