My email account is so old that I have forgotton my original…

My email account is...

My email account is so old that I have forgotton my original email password ***** now I can't sync it on my new laptop. :(

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my Iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure but I would know the answers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i don't think so. is there a charge for this?

4/14/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

sbcglobal
net
I think I just need to reset my password ***** questions or something but I don’t know where to go?
Are you going to help me?

Thank you for your patience while I typed up the response below.

I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your SBCGlobal account.

When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password ***** form.

After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Yahoo will get to your case and contact you.

If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password ***** procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Yahoo password:
- Click the following link: http://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login
- On that first page, choose the "My account may have been compromised" option and click the Next button.
- Fill out the requested questions and fill in the data when asked for it
You will then be given the chance to reset your password.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you,
***** *****

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason

This is not working!

What is not working?

My account may be compromised is not an option

Okay.

Please, answer my question. "What is not working?"

When I go to the site there is no option for my account may have been compromised
There is no place to enter I DO NOT REMEMBER

- Click this link with your mouse: http://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login

- On that page, enter your email address and click the "Continue" button.

What do you see on the next page?

Forgot User ID / Password. Is my user I’d different than my email address?

Your User ID is your Email address.

THIS IS WHAT ATT SENDS ME WHEN I GIVE THEM MY EMAIL ADDRESS TO GET INFO
Hello,You recently talked with someone at AT&T or told us online you forgot your User ID. As you requested, here's the User ID information for your AT&T online account(s). To log in, enter the User ID for the account you want to view.AT&T Email: ***@******.***Your privacy is important to us. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact us at(###) ###-####We value your business and look forward to serving you.Thanks for choosing us,
AT&T
Doesn’t help s bit. This is all the further I have gotten all this time
Frustrated

I understand that you are frustrated. It looks like you chose to recover your ID instead of your password. Please, try again. This time, choose the option to recover your Password.

I am entering my email as my user I’d and it comes back with...
Our Records can’t find the user ID and last name combination you entered try I forgot my ID.

That means that you have a different last name in your account.

Tried both... I’m done.. can you logon and help, what another $5?

Yes, I can do that. Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 78
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

It says This site can’t be reached...
Took to long to respond (?)

Please, try again. It is working.

This all started because I got a new laptop months ago and could never get my email on my computer, only on my phone. I can’t sync because I don’t know my original email for that SBC account.
ERR_CONNECTION _TIMED_OUT

In that case, go to the following page: http://74.208.221.55

Now it is red and says YOUR CONNECTION IS NOT PRIVATE...
I’m hitting it anyway
ThT took me to EMAIL LOGIN NOW V1.2
It took me to www.emailloginnow.com. ?
I started over and now when I type in the https # you listed and I get an HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
I am going to cry.

I am not sure what you are doing on your end.

Are you clicking the link with your mouse?

Click this link: http://74.208.221.55/

I can’t use a mouse... I have to type it in on my browser because I am communicating with you through my email on my phone... hence the problem. I can’t get the two synced to get my email on my laptop

I understand. In the Internet browser, in the address bar, type: 74.208.221.55

- After you type that, press the Enter/Return key on your keyboard.

I’m here

Enter the following two digit number: 78

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com