Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
How so I remove a picture slide show from the computer. It
Daniel, Bachelor's Degree
How so I remove a picture slide show from the computer. It is messing up my screen and the picture bounces to the top and screenis unreadable?… read more
I want to remove programs from my computer that I will ...
Matthew A.
Matthew A., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I want to remove programs from my computer that I will never use or that I don't need how do I know which ones are safe to remove?… read more
Hi using new chromebook acer 7, need to download docs from
Nalosin
Nalosin, Computer Support Specialist
Hi using new chromebook acer 7, need to download docs from usb to google drive, compatability seems to be an issue. docs on usb were compiled in word. my other computer works in xp windows, that syste… read more
how do i remove pictures from a yahoo group that shouldnt
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian, Bachelor's Degree
how do i remove pictures from a yahoo group that shouldnt be there. please i need help in removing them… read more
I have disk with pictures on it how do I get them from the
Thomas Barton
Thomas Barton, Associate Degree
I have disk with pictures on it how do I get them from the computer to the scanner for a slide show… read more
How do I remove Adventnet Search Desk Plus from my computer
Dustin, Support Technician
How do I remove Adventnet Search Desk Plus from my computer? I downloaded the free version but I don't even know how to manage it and other users on the computer could'nt care less about it and it's s… read more
Office 2007, How do I hyperlink from work doc. to a specific
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
Office 2007, How do I hyperlink from work doc. to a specific slide in a powerpoint (PPTX) presentation.… read more
My laptop has 2 profiles on it - mine and another ...
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert, Maintenance Specialist/Tech III
My laptop has 2 profiles on it - mine and another persons. How do I remove the other persons profile altogether?… read more
I have a download from doc to pdf by my way on my computer
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I have a download from doc to pdf by my way on my computer and I cant figure out how to remove it … read more
Computer will not recognize my password. HOW DO I GET RID OF
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, tech support specialist
Computer will not recognize my password. HOW DO I GET RID OF PASSWORD *****? My name is ***** ***** so I don't care who reads my e-mail! Please help me eliminate a pain in the rear! Glenn … read more
What type of electronics do I need to take phots, download
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
What type of electronics do I need to take phots, download them on my computer and then print them from my computer… read more
if someone is using facebook for malicious gossip & slander,
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
if someone is using facebook for malicious gossip & slander, how do you get them removed from usin facebook?… read more
i had a virus in my computer and in order for them to repair
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
i had a virus in my computer and in order for them to repair it they had to remove all programs. I need to download my hp printer C4180 to my PC. I am at a standstill with a HP All in One installation… read more
I reset my computer and needed apps were removed during the
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
This is Willie. I reset my computer and needed apps were removed during the reset. I see them in a list of removed apps; but how do I recover them? … read more
By mistake I erased my word perfect docs, but I still have
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
By mistake I erased my word perfect docs, but I still have them in the Recovery Bin. How do I move them from there to my G: drive?… read more
Somehow my size of my word documents changes and I can't
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
Somehow my size of my word documents changes and I can't edit them from computer. How do I change that so word docs will be large enough to work on. … read more
my computer enters power saver mode during use and I dont
Sohail
Sohail, IN Engineer
my computer enters power saver mode during use and I don't want that. How do I remove this feature?… read more
How come my computer downloads in wordpad, documents sent to
Shauqat
Shauqat, CCNA
How come my computer downloads in wordpad, documents sent to me in .doc? How can I eliminate that from happening?… read more