I was a member 5 years ago. My match didn’t work out so I…

I was a member...

I was a member 5 years ago. My match didn’t work out so I want to renew my membership.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I want to renew my membership.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My username I want as kitten and password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My username is***@******.***

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/13/2018
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you trying to sign up for Match.com?

I am trying to sign up for match.com
I would like to use my former email. I’m using an at iPad and iPhone.
How do I add my photo

Okay, you can sign up for match on the website, here: http://match.com. Just log in using your previous email/password. From there you can renew the service. You can add your photo once you renew.

Ricky Expert