Aol does not recognize my password Viking35. My computer.

Aol does not recognize...

Aol does not recognize my password *****

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acer I do not know the model or os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have been using this password ***** a long time aol refused it for the first time this morning

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/13/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist
Last night April12

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

ok, this is not what I needed or where in the instructions...

Will try another way.... are you on a windows computer?

acer

ok, then please carefully read these instructions

Click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4d1dc586-dfe2-4272-b4ce-20d8118c748b

Click I agree on the web page that opens and run the file that downloads