Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Turbo tax 2018 won't load my iMac pro. High sierra. 3 times
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
Turbo tax 2018 won't load my iMac pro JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac? Customer: High sierra JA: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?… read more
I cannot seem to use PaNDORA FROM MY MACBOOK PRO. Can you
Ameen Khan
I cannot seem to use PaNDORA FROM MY MACBOOK PRO. Can you help me? … read more
Hello, I hope you can help. I can not load games on Facebook
Brad M
Brad M, Network Engineer
Hello, I hope you can help. I can not load games on Facebook that loaded on my laptop on yesterday, the games begin to load and them they stop responding.… read more
I cant get in my account, you have reset me several times
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
I cant get in my account , you have reset me several times and ive changed passwords and still cannot get in. Ive tried just signing up a new account but it wont let me use my same e-mail and I need t… read more
Down loaded High Sierra .Does not work with my Outlook Was
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
Down loaded High Sierra .Does not work with my Outlook Was not warned about this HELP!! … read more
can you really help, because ive tried everyone i know to
ITTechChris
ITTechChris, IT Technician
can you really help, because i've tried everyone i know to get on msn, i keep getting the same thing with a sign in and password, which i've never had to do before now, and it seems i'm not the only o… read more
can you help me delete everthing on my top toolbar,ive tried
Jess
Jess, Bachelor's Degree
can you help me delete everthing on my top toolbar,i've tried and no success,i lost all my imfo,favorites,etc… read more
cannot retrieve or change my password - i have tried many times
J Tech
J Tech, 3 years towards bs in computer sci
cannot retrieve or change my password XXXXX i have tried many times - please help - you can call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX and walk me thru this. havent been able to recieve my messages in 3 days. UGH~!!! I … read more
My quick pro office will not load up tried several times,
Dustin, Support Technician
my quick pro office will not load up tried several times, not a computer guy can you help?… read more
I have tried six times to load Creator 2011 on my pc. The installation
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
I have tried six times to load Creator 2011 on my pc. The installation gets about 50 percent completed. The error message is Roxio 2011 installation was interrupted, try again later. I have had the sa… read more
Ihave magic but cannot get in because my daughter hade it so
Claws224, CIO
Ihave magic but cannot get in because my daughter hade it so I cannot get in. Can you help me?… read more
I have an IMAC running High Sierra version10.13.3 and when I
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I have an IMAC running High Sierra version10.13.3 and when I try to load Turbo Tax, It just copies the .dmg file to applications and when I try to run it it just asks to move the icon to apple;ication… read more
Hello, do you have time to help me with one question You have
Daniel, Bachelor's Degree
Hello, do you have time to help me with one question? You have helped me before. If so here it is ....http://wikisend.com/download/112850/(first-question).doc… read more
My facebook is in a foreign language and Norton tried to
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
My facebook is in a foreign language and Norton tried to help me out but I cannot download so they can get in my computer. I can't close the FB account because of the language, it looks like Chinese b… read more
For some reason, my iMac cannot receive or send emails. This
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
For some reason, my iMac cannot receive or send emails. This happened suddenly. Can you help me?… read more
I started my tax return in TurboTax but I cannot access the
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I started my tax return in TurboTax but I cannot access the information. Can you help me out? … read more
I have problems with finding my 2017 taxes with turbo tax
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
hi I have problems with finding my 2017 taxes with turbo tax can you help me find the file? mac book pro cant find the taxes I have done last year … read more
hi, tried to sign this am and it said i was blocked, something
John, System/Network administrator
hi, tried to sign this am and it said i was blocked, something about my email. can you help me ??… read more