Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Recently I received a new I Pad air 2 and in setting the
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
Recently I received a new I Pad air 2 and in setting the passwords to open it and work on it, I returned to my home where my computer and laptop (both HP windows) opened for a day and now nothing work… read more
Cannot retrieve my gmail account, about a week- forgot
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
cannot retrieve my gmail account JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account? Customer: about a week- forgot password JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: not that i… read more
Ned password retrieved for scrabble. Not sure. New one but
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
Ned password ***** for scrabble JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: not sure JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you… read more
My dragon is not operating,need help. Dragon 13. About 2
Hema Malini
Hema Malini, B Tech
my dragon is not operating,need help JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: dragon 13 JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What ha… read more
tried 2 weeks now to try and retrieve my pogo password
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
tried for nearly 2 weeks now to try and retrieve my pogo password ***** still can t get it help i m having pogo withdrawls… read more
Lost, forgot itunes password. About 2 months ago. Updated to
Jay D
Jay D, Bachelor of Science
I have done everything sugested as well as Iphone help from apple.It is in Recovery mode right now.per the the Itunes tech … read more
Forgot Adnistrator PASSWORD? How to remove administrator and
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
Forgot Adnistrator PASSWORD? How to remove administrator and enter new password … read more
Need new password. Sorry xbox 1 135886433848. 2 week. No sir
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
need new password JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing? Customer: yes please JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: sorry xbox 1 1358864… read more
Cannot use password, need to have new password set-up. Tried
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
cannot use password, need to have new password ***** … read more
I need to retrieve my password. Getting on Facebook due to
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I promise to write password ***** a prominate place so as not to forget it again..… read more
I was hacked and need to change my password but I don't
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I was hacked and need to change my password ***** I don't remember my old password. How do I retrieve it? … read more
I need to reset my aol password because I forgot it. about 2
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I need to reset my aol password ***** I forgot it. … read more
I need a new password for my l pad. My l pad I need a new
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
It is time for a new pass word for my l pad is that asking to much … read more
Os is windows 10. comp is lenovo 13 in screen. Have been
Richard, Computer Specialist
have been trying to connect with originl skype passwords for a few weeks. … read more
It will not take my password. II had only this refurnished
Josh, It Support Specialist
II had only this refurnished pad forr exactly 2 weeks. The password ***** .by itself? … read more
I PAD IS LOCKED DUE TO PASSWORD PROBLEM. ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I PAD IS LOCKED DUE TO PASSWORD ***** JA: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using? Customer: ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD AND i HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Cust… read more
Need retrieve password. Aol asks for my current password
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Bachelor's Degree
aol asks for my current password ***** I do not know. Talking about iphone … read more
New kindle.. not my first. trying to sign in.. asks for
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
new kindle.. not my first. trying to sign in.. asks for password.. don't remember it … read more