This old acer windows 7 is doing some really strange things.

This old acer windows...

This old acer windows 7 is doing some really strange things. !. It goes from zoom biggest then to smallest when u ar trying to type amessage. 2. The screen doent fit it goes from to big to to small?

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have?

Old I dnt know but i will go turn on lightand try to find it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About a week I dnt know going to the zoom and doing it manually then move the screen arioung by mouse to fit

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

I wii look it will take me a min i have a broken hip

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Aspire 5232 5532

4/12/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Would I be able to offer you secure remote support so I can look into the issue and find a solution? We will be able to chat from your PC and you can see everything I am doing.

Ok sure
IT WONT LET ME GO THAT FAR OVER. ITBJUST HOPPED OVER TO ANOTHER SITE. SEE HOW BIG BIT TYPES?

Once you accept I can send you the link for the remote session.

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Did you receive the link for the remote session?

hY i WANT TYO KNOW IF THIS IS EXTRA IFSO NO WAY OI DONT HYAVE THAT NKINDS OF $ iF YOU ARE A SCAM I WILL TURN YOU IN. T5HEN 5 $ FROM APOOR OLD LADY BUT I went ahead and payed the rest and NOW YOU WANT MORE$$$$ NO WAY isw thats the way you are going to be refund my $ in full Now!!!!!