Lost Google chrome reloa. Wet. Need To reload Google chrome.

Lost Google chrome reloa ...

Lost Google chrome reloa

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Wet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Need To reload Google chrome. Cleared all systems to basic. Now must start over.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Duum

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/11/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Chrome has been installed and you want to reinstall is that correct?

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Please use the link provided to join the remote session. Click on Agree then download and run/open the file.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bc0d8332-af4b-4291-8544-6b204aa071c0

Accepted

Please follow the instructions.

Pl
Ok

Still waiting on you to join the remote session....

??????????

Did you want to work on your issue or not? I have been waiting for you to join the remote session.

Trying. What to do next?
Using cell. Not the komando
Using cell. Not the komandoBeen following all instructs
Have you departed?