Google chromes and wont reinstall. its keeps crashing after…

Google chromes and wont...

Google chromes and wont reinstall. its keeps crashing after trying downloadin new install.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Personel computer on windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Home biult, athlon proc.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Today, tryed downloading it through Chromium and Windows explorer. everytime I do the download says this file contains harmfull malware.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I also uninstalled it from the PC.

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/9/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Did you have it installed previously on your PC?

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
I did, it crashed this afternoon.

Please use the link provided below to join the remote session. Click on Agree then download and run the file.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=933db3b7-08fc-4fc4-82ec-197ba83c0b8a

Also says Installer encoutered error 2

OK, I can look into it once we connect on the remote session.

I lost connection to your PC. Can you restart?