I am embarrassed that I do not know the source of the

Customer Question
I am embarrassed that...

I am embarrassed that I do not know the source of the balance in my Paypal account. Can you advise? Thanks, *****: When did you last update PayPal?

I have an Mac OS X El Capitan

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Wel,, I have been using Paypal for some years. Perhaps too many years. I am getting fuzzy! I do not know where to go to find the source of the balance in my acct.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you still able to sign into your Paypal account?

Please let me know

Thank you