Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Cris
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
how do you copy a picture cd disc to a dvd -r disc
Brian R
Brian R, Associate Degree
I have a Samsung CD write and read . I also have a Pioneer DVD recorder. How do I copy a picture cd disc to a dvd disc so I can see pictures on my dvd player… read more
My CD drive is not working. Whenever I insert a CD-R disc it
Richard, IT Manager
Good morning. My CD drive is not working. Whenever I insert a CD-R disc it pops open and the message is Please insert a disc into drive D:. It plays the DVD-R discs though? … read more
i put a cd-r to be copied by an LG burning tool.....but after
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
i put a cd-r to be copied by an LG burning tool.....but after copying the files and re-inserting the cd.....i get no screen to show it was copied!!!! i am going out of town tomorrow and need these cd … read more
WHY DOES MY MAC OS REJECT A CD-R DISC WITH DATA ON ...
Steven Fisher
Steven Fisher, Owner Friendly Computers
WHY DOES MY MAC OS REJECT A CD-R DISC WITH DATA ON IT,OR EVEN A BLANK CD-R DISC. IT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT IT CAN'T INITALIZE IT BECAUSE IT'S LOCKED OR SOMETHING. PLEASE GIVE ANWSER… read more
I have Roxio Creator DE 10.2. I have copied a CD Disc successfully
Referent
Referent, Network Administrator
I have Roxio Creator DE 10.2. I have copied a CD Disc successfully but it will not copy to either a DVD-R or a CD-R disc. The error reads "please insert a disc" when in fact a disc has been inserted… read more
My Dimension 5150 will not play DVDs or CDs When disc is inserted,
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
My Dimension 5150 will not play DVDs or CDs When disc is inserted, the green data-light appears to be reading the disc but nothing happens. I sometimes get a message "please insert DVD"… read more
when i insert a cd, a message tell me to insert disc. It seems
Dustin, Support Technician
when i insert a cd, a message tell me to insert disc. It seems as if the computer is not reconizing the inserted disc...… read more
When I try to burn a copied disc, the new DVD+R disc I insert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert, Master of Philosophy
When I try to burn a copied disc, the new DVD+R disc I insert keeps getting rejected...indicates that it is not blank. It is..it's brand new. I have an HP Pavilion dv7-1135nr notebook, Windows Home Pr… read more
PROBLEM Cannot access media in disc drive - including CDs
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
PROBLEM: Cannot access media in disc drive - including CDs or data discs, programs discs, etc. Get message: "Insert a disc - Please insert a disc into drive {drive letter}". Have tried Fix It; cleaned… read more
DVD/CD drive shows as full In disk Properties - even when there
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
DVD/CD drive shows as full In disk Properties - even when there is no disc inserted. When I do insert a new disc, it will not read it, or load new programmes, and just ejects.… read more
How do I physically insert disc into Matshita disc drive when
Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Technical Support Manager
How do I physically insert disc into Matshita disc drive when three protuberances on shaft prevent me doing so? Windows 7 is the program.… read more
My cd rom will not play. when i insert a disc it kicks in
Benjamin Nichols
Benjamin Nichols, Computer Systems Administrator
my cd rom will not play. when i insert a disc it kicks in and i can hear it running but it will not display the content. … read more
when I copy a musical cd,then on playback on my ...
Michael
Michael, Online Computer Repair Professional
when I copy a musical cd,then on playback on my dvd or portable cd player the sound is static like--the voices remain normal. The original cd is of good quality with no statis-like distortion. I chang… read more
I inserted the CD. Where do I go to copy it to a CD and a
I inserted the CD. Where do I go to copy it to a CD and a flash drive? I have windows 7 and media player.… read more
I stored data on cd-r but when i tried to delet it
Stephen
Stephen, Internet Programmer
I stored data on cd-r but when i tried to delet it diden't work. HOW TO DELETE DATA ON A WRITEABLE CD… read more
How in the world do you copy a music cd to the desktop Is ...
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
How in the world do you copy a music cd to the desktop? Is this a "new thing" with IE 7 and Win Media Player 11? I'm almost positive that I've done this before, I just don't remember. Help!… read more
hello,my name is XXXXX XXXXX is my cd-rom drive can play
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
hello,my name is XXXXX XXXXX ? is my cd-rom drive can play music cd's but wont play dvd movies it say no disc or insert disc. when i put my disc cleaner in it reads it and works . but when i put a dvd… read more
My Pavilion s7320n does not recognize the new Memorex CD-R How
mary
mary, Bachelor's Degree
My Pavilion s7320n does not recognize the new Memorex CD-R How do I copy music to from my Windows Media Player file to a CD-R,… read more