Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have followed your instructions and still can not get my
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
I have followed your instructions and still can not get my Dskjet D4360 to go online. Dave… read more
I cannot get the video chat feature to work on Google+. I
Dustin, Support Technician
I cannot get the video chat feature to work on Google+. I follow installation instructions and it tells me I have correctly installed feature. Then when I click on "hangout" it tells me again to insta… read more
Ive followed your instructions and still get CARRIAGE JAM
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I've followed your instructions and still get CARRIAGE JAM notice. Also, when I press PRINT I get a grinding noiseand No paper feed and back to CARRIEGE JAM… read more
Hello. Followed instructions but doesnt seem to have worked.
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
Hello. Followed instructions but doesn't seem to have worked. It does tell me to reinstall iTunes. How do I do this please?… read more
G-mail tells me my username or password XXXXX XXXXX Tried
Daniel, Bachelor's Degree
G-mail tells me my username or password XXXXX XXXXX Tried to follow instructions to reset password XXXXX was unable to do so.… read more
Tried to remove antivirus pro following insstructions and still
R.J. Poirier
R.J. Poirier, Information Systems Specialist
Tried to remove antivirus following instructions and still can't get rid of it, can u help???? I ran rkill app and malwarebytes in safe mode (and it shows no threats) but when I go back to notmal mode… read more
I have tried many, many times. followed all instructions in
Andy M
Andy M, Bachelor's Degree
I have tried many, many times. followed all instructions in logitech vid, and still to no avail. I have a desktop and a brand new Laptop. Logitech Vid video chatting refuses to recognize my microphone… read more
I cannot get into my meeting.. I go to www.harringtoncollegeprep.com/moodle
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I cannot get into my meeting.. I go to www.harringtoncollegeprep.com/moodle and follow all instructions... it tells me Error on page on the page that says: click here to start meeting. Earlier I got t… read more
I no longer have a sleep option. I've tried to follow
Richard, IT Manager
I no longer have a sleep option. I've tried to follow instructions. Still can't find it. … read more
I followed your instructions to put in http //www.justanswer.com/login
online_help33
online_help33, Bachelor's Degree
I followed your instructions to put in http://www.justanswer.com/login but it did not work. It said that was invalid. Please tell me how i can get your security program installed on my computer withou… read more
It keeps telling me there is a paper jam. I have followed
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
It keeps telling me there is a paper jam. I have followed the instructions to unclog a jam, but there is no jam. My printer still thinks there is, however. … read more
Anthony, I followed you instructions and the computer is sti
Dustin, Support Technician
Anthony, I followed you instructions and the computer is still very very slow. I tried disc cleanup and defrag - on 13% free space on C: and 86% on D: Everything is very slow boot up, email and intern… read more
how do i shut off the cc on a sony xbr5 I tried everything
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Doctoral Degree
how do i shut off the cc on a sony xbr5 I tried everything I shut it off on the remote and it still on!!… read more
Can you tell tell me how to fix the following error message
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian, Bachelor's Degree
Can you tell tell me how to fix the following error message when I bootup: error message 0x0000007b? I have tried everything but I'm not able to boot up. Repair and/or restoring Windows does not help.… read more
I get pop ups that tell me my C drive is running out of space
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I get pop ups that tell me my C drive is running out of space and I have followed the instructions to compress the files,… read more
I INSTALL THE GOOGLE VOICE & VIDEO FOLLOWING THE GOOGLE
online_help
online_help, Master's Degree
I INSTALL THE GOOGLE "VOICE & VIDEO " FOLLOWING THE GOOGLE INSTRUCTION. THOUGHT NOT MUCH INSTRUCTION , JUST PRESS INSTALL. THAT'S IT. AND I MEET THE REQUIREMENT. THE COMPUTER HAS WINDOW 7. BUT IT IS N… read more
my hotmail acct is blocked. ive tried following the instructions,
Daniel, Bachelor's Degree
my hotmail acct is blocked. i've tried following the instructions, and kept getting bounced back to a screen asking me to run an .exe file. Tried that. Solved nothing. Finally, i got to a screen where… read more
I have followed all of the instructions on how to reset my
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I have followed all of the instructions on how to reset my password XXXXX it still is not working, can you help?… read more