Im trying to download a United airlines app from the

Hello. im trying to...

Hello. im trying to download a United airlines app from the Microsoft store but surface RT 8.1 will not allow. Keeps saying "your purchase couldn't be completed" Something happened and your purchase (its a free app) couldn't be completed. error code 0xc03f300d

Technician's Assistant: Which Microsoft product do you have?

Surface RT.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft software?

Ha. just about everything! system updates, adding new payment CC,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it thanks

4/8/2018
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is***** is to use the Windows App trouble shooter to solve your problem. Please try the following:

1) hit both windows key and X button

2) choose controls panel

3) click troubleshooting and then view all option towards the left

4) run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter

5) after the troubleshooter stops, attempt to download your app again

Please let me know if your issue is solved or not. Thanks.

I don't have Windows Store App Troubleshooter as an option....... only Windows update
I tried to accept remote access. did you get it?

Yes, I got it. But I don't believe that tablets typically accept remote access. However, I can provide my phone number to help you troubleshoot over the phone.

Please let me know if you'd like to move in that direction. Thanks.

Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer
Sure

i just sent you my contact information. Let's talk for 15 or so minutes and see if we can get some progress with this issue.

will call shortly. surface is rebooting

Can you also add your phone number as well ? We might need to schedule this call for a future time because I have another appointment coming up.

Hi, are you ok with talking tomorrow (Monday) around 7pm EST ?