My computer SX2851 upgraded to Win. 10 from Win.7 and in…

Customer Question
My computer SX2851 upgraded...

My computer SX2851 upgraded to Win. 10 from Win.7 and in trying to upgrade Win. 10 it takes hours and at the end it reverts to the original version.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I can not update windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't update Win.10 on my Gateway SX2851. It starts the updates and after hours it reverts back.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a paid service, thank you for utilizing our service. My name is***** will be assisting you with the issue you are having today.please note:
Additional services are offered. That is automatically generated by the website. please feel free to Ignore those prompts

Did you purchase the upgrade license?

Thanks but forget it. I can see the way you guys operate.

This is a paid service. We have thousands of satisfied customer. I hope you get your upgrade resolved. Thanks for visiting JA