Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have used Turbotax for years. Now the VA tax office tells
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I have used Turbotax for years. Now the VA tax office tells me I have a problem with my 2013 personal taxes and Turbotax won't even give me a number to call. Do you not support your claims about servi… read more
I filed for an extension for my 2008 taxes using turbotax software.
Dustin, Support Technician
I filed for an extension for my 2008 taxes using turbotax software. I later completed my 2008 taxes on the samesoftware and computer. I purchased a new computer and transferred all ther software and f… read more
Been using TurboTax since 1992 - can't get into it to do my
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
Been using TurboTax since 1992 - can't get into it to do my taxes this year and I'm getting totally ticked off.......about to go to H&R Block. NEVER, EVER have had this much trouble, and I'm not happy… read more
I have filed my taxes with Turbotax. I have been rejected
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I have filed my taxes with Turbotax. I have been rejected because Turbo Tax did NOT ask me about the economic recovery money i received from the government. I corrected this problem, entered in the am… read more
i have always did my own taxes using turbotax. but this year
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
i have always did my own taxes using turbotax. but this year i can not get turbotax 2008 to download i get a error message not enough memory? i have cleaned up my computer but it will still not load. … read more
I have filed with turbotax for the past several years. My
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I have filed with turbotax for the past several years. My computer crashed and I need copies of my taxes 2012 - 2015. … read more
I cannot print my taxes to file by mail, No it is not that.
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
No it is not that. I was going to efile and it got messed up and now TURBOTAX won't allow me to print my taxes, not my PC … read more
Want a backup from turbotax 2009 from my tax return on 03/01/2010.
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Doctoral Degree
Want a backup from turbotax 2009 from my tax return on 03/01/2010. According to my saved turbotax files, I have no files within the folder! My applicable information is this: Name: Mary Ellen Tkatch A… read more
I can not find the *.tax2015.: What kind of computer do you
Josh, It Support Specialist
I can not find the *.tax2015. My name is*****: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: I have use Turbotax for many years. … read more
I was almost finished with my taxes, and my computer lost
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I was almost finished with my taxes, and my computer lost TurboTax. How can I file my finished taxes? … read more
I have been using turbotax for many years. I purchased a new
Dustin, Support Technician
I have been using turbotax for many years. I purchased a new computer after the 2015 filing season. I have the 2016 on this one. I do returns for relatives and friends,some of which need adjusting for… read more
a tax tiler filed my 2008 return using turbotax. I am trying
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
a tax tiler filed my 2008 return using turbotax. I am trying to fire myself now. Turbo tax asks for my user ID and password but maybe my old accountant has it? can I still access thsi info?… read more
I just finished my income tax for 2011 using turbotax free
rhess
rhess, PC Consultant Level II
I just finished my income tax for 2011 using turbotax free file through the IRS website. I downloaded the file and it shows a W icon as for Microsoft Word. When trying to open the file named taxreturn… read more
have got a failed validation message on my computer have been
Renju
Renju, Bachelor's Degree
have got a failed validation message on my computer have been using same system for almost year and have had updates from windows and passed verification before but now when turn computer on have blac… read more
I used Turbotax to file my 2017 taxes. The brand is Mac Pro
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Repair Technician
I used Turbotax to file my 2017 taxes JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: The brand is Mac Pro - OS is Windows 10 JA: How long has this been going… read more
I have two Turbotax packages, Home & Business and Business.
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I have two Turbotax packages, Home & Business and Business. My taxs have been filed. I am now attempting to access the former to print a copy of the Federal and State Returns. I cannot access that set… read more
I tried to download a turbo file tax return for a previous
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
i tried to download a turbo file tax return for a previous year but just got an error message … read more
Trying to update tax software. Got the following message Error
Nick H.
Nick H., Desktop Support Engineer
Trying to update tax software. Got the following message Error 1310.Error writing to file: C:\Config.Msi\722cd5dd.rbf. Verify that you have access to that directory Tried to uninstall the tax software… read more