Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I want to download google play, i need to download an app,
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
i want to download google play, i need to download an app, it says i have google play but then it says 'it is not associated with a device' … read more
When I try to download apps or app upgrades in Google play
Bryan, IT Consultant
When I try to download apps or app upgrades in Google play store they won't work. A thin blue line followed by an X spins . I paid good money to play price is right slots and can't access because Can'… read more
I am trying to get a tablet to download a app from the play
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Software Developer
i am trying to get a tablet to download a app from the play store but it wants to go to a google account that … read more
Apps are not down loading. I tried to down load Hum by
Harry, tech support specialist
I tried to down load Hum by verizon , sheets not adding montly or yearly no app in play store down loading. … read more
I have an apple ipad pro... Im trying to download from
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I have an apple ipad pro... Im trying to download from Google Play Store app. an app. but when I push the buy,,,,its $1.99. It says my device is not registered, even though its been confirmed and I lo… read more
trying to download music from computer to nanu. not sure what
neelimark
neelimark, Embedded Software Engineer
trying to download music from computer to nanu. not sure what to do. tried www.itunes.com/download then im not sure what to do. sorry, im tech challenged… read more
I have a chrome table and im trying to down load the app
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I have a chrome table and im trying to down load the app store the one with the shopping bag For a game and the line app for pc not phone . And it will not let me do this … read more
I'm trying to download an app from Google Play, and I get an
John Lohr
John Lohr, Owner / Technology Specialist
Hi, I'm trying to download an app from Google Play, and I get an error that I don't have a device associated with Play, and need to install the google play app on my device. There doesn't seem to be s… read more
I cant download apps from google play because I dont have a
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I cant download apps from google play because I dont have a device associated with google. How do I do that … read more
I can not get the new google play app to load on my android.
Michael
Michael, CEO
I can not get the new google play app to load on my android. It says the new google play app file is corrupted. The old google a … read more
I am trying to download google home app and don't know how.
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
I am trying to download google home app and don't know how … read more
I down loaded a video poker app, via google, went ahead and
Richard, IT Manager
I down loaded a video poker app, via google, went ahead and thought what the heck , I gave my card info, and I played like $100.00 U.S.D...so I wanted to cash out and have the money credited back to m… read more
I brought some security camera, and I want to down load the
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Technician
I brought some security camera, and I want to down load the app on this computer. But somehow it will not let me do it. I need some help please. … read more
Just got a Google Home mini. Instructions say to download
Josh, It Support Specialist
Just got a Google Home mini. Instructions say to download the app from Google Play or the App Store. When I try to, it says there is no device connected. How do I connect the device (I assume that mea… read more
yes i am trying to down load skype to my computer and it is
bill
bill, ctc
yes i am trying to down load skype to my computer and it is in chinese i want it in enlish how can i change it… read more
When I try to update apps inside Google Play the update does
Josh, It Support Specialist
When I try to update apps inside Google Play the update does not download; it stays stuck on 'Download Pending'. I am using the RCA Voyager tablet. … read more
I try to down load google chrome back on my computer and this
ITguy1978
ITguy1978, tech support specialist
I try to down load google chrome back on my computer and this is the error message that I get. http://www.google.com/support/installer/?hl=en&product=%7B8A69D345-D564-463C-AFF1-A69D9E530F96%7D&error=3… read more
I'm trying to down load the facebook app. and it's asking
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
I'm trying to down load the facebook app. and it's asking for a password … read more