Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have a new Surface pro 4. when setting it up i entered a
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
when setting it up i entered a pass word. i was then asked to log onto my microsoft account which i did. i was told that all future logins should be made using my microsoft account password. when i tried to log in again neither my microsoft nor my original password ***** accepted. i'm now locked out. I have had three very long waits on the microsoft help line (total > 1.5 hours). when i have got through they have not been able to resolve the problem. … read more
I'm trying to set up a Microsoft account. Surface Pro 4. The
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I'm trying to set up a Microsoft account JA: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: Surface Pro 4 JA: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What ha… read more
Fix my Microsoft account, Microsoft Surface 4, Fix my
Dustin, Support Technician
fix my Microsoft account JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running? Customer: Microsoft Surface 4 JA: Have you installed any updates recen… read more
I just got a Microsoft surface pro 4 and the pen will not
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I just got a Microsoft surface pro 4 and the pen will not work … read more
I bought a Microsoft surface pro 4 last week and do not like
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, tech support specialist
I bought a Microsoft surface pro 4 last week and do not like it and would like to exchange it for a surface book. I've had a bunch of software installed on it that won't be easy to get installed again… read more
I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. I originally used it with
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. I originally used it with my Surface Pro 3 Type cover. When that cover finally died, ordered a new cover (made by Microsoft) from Amazon and the magnetic strip and ot… read more
I ccannot access Microsoft freecell and spider solitaire, It
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I ccannot access Microsoft freecell and spider solitaire … read more
Migrating files from surface pro to surface pro 4. MS
Isaac Franklin
MS Surface Pro running Windows 10 and I bought new Surface Pro 4 … read more
During latest system update for my surface pro 4, unit
Isaac Franklin
During latest system update for my surface pro 4 , unit crashed and will not start up … read more
i was trying to set up something & it ask for my microsoft
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
i was trying to set up something & it ask for my microsoft office product key # i put in the key # XXXXX my laptop INSTEAD of the # XXXXX my desktop. now when i try to access anything from my microsof… read more
My surface pro windows is blocked with no place to enter
Richard, Computer Specialist
My surface pro windows hello is blocked with no place to enter pin … read more
Trying to sign in to my new Microsoft surface pro. Microsoft
John, System/Network administrator
It is saying "We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later"… read more
I have a Surface pro 4. The screen is cracked, can it be
Richard, Computer Specialist
I have a Surface pro 4. The screen is cracked, can it be fixed?? … read more
Surface Pro 4, no sound. Microsoft Surface Pro 4, no sound.
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
Since I bought it last month....downloads, deleting drivers, adding drivers, all the onboard troubleshooting, still no sound … read more
I've set up with "ASK" for payment of the $5.00 - now ALL I
Richard, Computer Specialist
I've set up with "ASK" for payment of the $5.00 - now ALL I NEED is to set up my account for Microsoft 365 - this process is lengthy! … read more
My surface pro 4 will not start. it is plugged in and has
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
my surface pro 4 will not start. it is plugged in and has been for an hour or so. … read more
I forgot my password. Surface pro 4. The password I thought
Bryan, IT Consultant
I forgot my password JA: What device or product does this involve? Customer: Surface pro 4 JA: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far? Customer: The password… read more
How do I transfer my Microsoft officemfrom myold computer to
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
how do I transfer my Microsoft officemfrom myold computer to the surface pro4 … read more