I am trying to connect a printer to my computer, and it

I am trying to...

I am trying to connect a printer to my computer, and it keeps telling me that the print spooler is not working. It connected fine, then this message came up.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Haven"t .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/8/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/yapgoj6v
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.