Somehow grids appeared on my Asus computer and we cannot…

Somehow grids appeared on...

Somehow grids appeared on my Asus computer and we cannot figure out how to get them off.

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Not real sure. I don't think it is over 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It happened yesterday. My husband was trying to watch the Masters on it and I'm not sure what he hit to make it come up. We just tried simple things to get it off but nothing has worked. I looked up some stuff online but they did not help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

4/8/2018
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Thank you, ***** ***** your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are instructions:
Please use link below to start automatic download, then Save and/or Open or Run downloaded file, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

I am waiting for you to connect, so I can work on this directly on your PC, instructions to connect were sent in the last message.