My problem is I have a Skype account, #703.531.8970. but…

Pearl, my problem is...

Pearl, my problem is I have a Skype account , #***-***-****. but when i try to accessing it never works What am I doing wrong?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

When I got the number I must have been on it . That was maybe last week.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a counselor and I want to be available by Skype for my clients as I have moved.

4/8/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Are you getting any error message when you try to open Skype?

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
It says my system needs updating and yet it was just updated
.
That is fine.
My Skype phone # is 1703(###) ###-####ID is joanssessions
Im for anything that will solve this long standing problem

Lets get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Any problem following remote connect steps please do let me know so that i can provide you alternate method to connect.

My computer says it cannot make connection. I am updating any updates I can find. Please dont give up on me i reslly need Skype. Thank you.

when you would like me to be online let me know the time and time zone i will remote connect and fix the Skype issue for you.