I have two issues. #1. Does windows have any thing to do…

Customer Question
I have two issues...

I have two issues. #1. Does windows have any thing to do with my Facebook issues? #2. I windows contacting people by telephone and telling me that my key is about to expire and to call them back at a Virginia number?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I am not aware that I should have to update. I have a scan run weekly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that some of my face book posts are blacked out but not all of them. It is very random.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is***** look forward to assisting you today. Ok Microsoft will not call you. Your windows product is good for the life of the computer. Unless you upgrade. And the Facebook, I would change the password.

Windows has nothing to do with Facebook.

I hope I have answered your questions. You may reply back to this chat if you need more assistance.