Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I am trying to link computer and iPhone. Program wants to
Fran
Fran, IT Consultant
I am trying to link computer and iPhone. Program wants to verify telephone number and insists my number ends in 45. It doesn't and I can't remember when I had one that did. What do I do? … read more
I'm locked out my. Im locked out of my I phone 8. Cell phone
Dustin, Support Technician
I'm locked out my JA: What device or product does this involve? Customer: im locked out of my I phone 8 JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID? Customer: cell phone iPhone 8 JA: Did… read more
I have spent 8 hours trying to sign in to Google and recover
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
I have spent 8 hours trying to sign in to Google and recover my Picaso. Yu don't accept my changed phone number or new password. I need to talk to somebody NOW. I'm going nuts! … read more
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I just changed from google to google chrome my password and
Harry, tech support specialist
I just changed from google to google chrome my password ***** telephone have change can not sign in … read more
Im trying to use Google Voice on my iPhone, but when I try
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I'm trying to use Google Voice on my iPhone, but when I try to log-in, it tells me I don't have any account. It says go to google.com/voice, but when I go, it just signs me into my normal Gmail accoun… read more
What is your customer service telephone number? My telephone
Guru Raj
Guru Raj, BSC
I try to sign into my account on my desk top computer, and I get a message to go to my cell phone. How do I delete my cell phone's app? It was an accident when I somehow got signed up. I do not use my cell phone to access my Yahoo account.… read more
IPhone 10 want to change phone number signed up for a
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
iPhone 10 want to change phone number signed up for a different plan when I change phone number will I lose apps on phone my phone Numbers ect… read more
Im trying to get into my iphone 7 it was updated but the
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
im trying to get into my iphone 7 it was updated but the number that the code is going to i no longer has that phone … read more
HOW TO UNBLOCK A PHONE NUMBER. IT IS A TELEPHONE. I need
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
HOW TO UNBLOCK A PHONE NUMBER JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: IT IS A TELEPHONE JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: NO JA: Anything else you want the computer exper… read more
I want to delete my telephone Number from Google, people keeps
mary
mary, Bachelor's Degree
I want to delete my telephone Number from Google, people keeps calling my telephone, and when I pick-up the ask me if this is the Post Office , One of the callers, when ask by me as to where he got my… read more
I previously signed up Google phone number but cannot find
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I previously signed up for a Google phone number but cannot find the number. I would like to know how to find it and how to direct it to my cell phone or to voice mail. Thank you very much. Ira… read more
I have been trying to get customer service, and the phone
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I have been trying to get customer service, and the phone number listed is not working. … read more
I just signed up google voice number and was wanting a
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
I just signed up for a google voice number and was wanting a phoenix area code. The number I was assigned was(###) ###-#### ***** number(###) ###-####is available....Is there any way that I could spea… read more
Hi -- Im trying to port my Spring mobile number over to Google
Nick H.
Nick H., Desktop Support Engineer
Hi -- I'm trying to port my Spring mobile number over to Google Voice, and I got as far as the third screen in your process: it did the phone verification (where they call your number and you put in t… read more
I have a telephone number and a desktop. I want to switch
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
i have a telephone number and a desktop. I want to switch phone numbers and put jobulator onto my android phone … read more
Im tring to change password and the phone number, on my
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
on my google account march im having trouble with a person going into my account … read more
I want to keep my existing telephone number. I'm at step 6
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I want to keep my existing telephone number. I'm at step 6 and it's asking for a different telephone number. … read more